GOD DOES HE EXIST ???

For discussing religion and related topics.

Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???

Post by -Osiris- on Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:37 am
([msg=15620]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

beleif in god....
hmmm what is god??
god is the figment of many peoples imagination (a big white robbed guy with a beard being all holy siting on a cloud at war with the satan and has a load of angels)
how can you believe what you canot see,hear,touch or even prove??
-Osiris-
New User
New User
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:10 am
Location: England
Blog: View Blog (0)


GOD EXIST !!! PROOF

Post by naeembabakheil on Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:51 pm
([msg=15846]see GOD EXIST !!! PROOF[/msg])

[ Naeem ] GOD exist i will give you example of a factory which makes watch or cars ok now you think that these factory can run without human if it is automatic human will build ,programmed these machines thaen how can yousay that this big can run automatically. turn your head around see any thing run itself or some one has control it .....Email me naeembabakheil@yahoo.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a Muslim I believe GOD EXIST !!!!

-- Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:05 am --

Yes God Exist !!!! i will take the example : for example thee is a watch or car making factory can you think that this factory can run automatically who make machines,programmed different Hardware,Software Human .then how can you think that this vast Universe can run itself.
Another example : stars,moons & sun riseup & sink at specfic you think that are self doing things then there is no defect although there is someone to operate this automatic system.like you running windows doing everything with it.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Seee the example of BigBang how BigBang happened where this big Hot Ball came from from itself think there is someone that control all the Universe
If these these things were right than it Proved that GOD EXIST !!!!!

Email : naembabakheil@yahoo.com
naeembabakheil
New User
New User
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:23 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???

Post by c0nflict on Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:55 pm
([msg=15905]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

Sikvaruli wrote:What did we learn on 9/11? We learned so much, and we all united as Americans on that day. 90% Approval rating for the President. This is why.


obscurant1st wrote:ROFL...<br>wht d fuk is d point of this topic here..<br>either u wnt urself to believe that ther is no GOD bcoz u hv lots f doubts in ur mind..<br>else u want others not to belive in GOD..<br>Well m8 lemme tell u that in both scenario u'll gt lost.coz argument z nt a way to do this..<br>neway kip r0ckin here..i'll b standin on a sideway f this topic ..:lol:<br><br>btw if u gt enough tym to spoil lyk these js write a tutorial on sumthin n post it here..it ll helpful to new guys as this is no use to ne1...... :P


And what did we learn with hurricane Katrina? That we were tired of coming together as a nation to help our "fellow american"?

As for the second quote... WHAT?

Been visiting HTS for many moons and on every version of the forums there is always this GOD thread. And it is always a source of great entertainment.

Believe what you believe. No one else cares. And you will not convince them to. Is there a God? Maybe, maybe not. Cannot be proven one way or the other. Hell there may be a real Peter Pan, and you can't prove that there isn't. So think happy thoughts, and hope to fly. You never know.
c0nflict
New User
New User
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:16 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???

Post by IncandescentLight on Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:53 am
([msg=16299]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

As having been brought up as a freethinker all my life, being still one, this is the main question that made me highly unpopular in the society i was born in. I have been bombarded with flyers and letters or propoganda of God and even threatened with hell to pay. To me, if someone almighty and powerful had existed a long time ago, why hadn't animals worshipped this being? Is it because the animal's true purpouse in life is not to worship but to survive? Has our intelligence misled us into believing in a higher form?
Speak softly and carry a big stick -Theodore Roosevelt

http://www.rhetoricalcatch.blogspot.com
User avatar
IncandescentLight
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 216
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:16 am
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???

Post by Mortecai4 on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:55 pm
([msg=16374]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

[quote="southafrica1"]
God lets sin exist in this world as a way of separating the good from the evil. Think of it this way: If you made a robot and programmed that robot to love you no matter what. Would that be true love? NO!because it doesn't have a choice to love you or not.
God allowed us to sin and make our own choices as a way to make those who follow his way to truly love him. If he didn't give us a choice then it wouldn't be true love. "Love the Lord your God with all your heart with all your spirit and with all your body." is the number one commandment in the bible.
/quote]
[quote="southafrica1"]
Doesn't the idea that you will live for 80 years and then be gone forever scare you? Except that you won't just cease to exist, you will burn in hell for an eternity of punishment.
Instead follow God our creator and you will spend eternity in paradise.
/quote]
What really bothers me is people who are tell me i will go to hell for nonbelief.
Why should one goto hell for nonbelief? They didnt sin, or do anything bad!
And further more, one can ONLY sin a finite number of times,
and hell is infinite punishment. Thats toooo harsh!
Mortecai4
New User
New User
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???

Post by bradd512 on Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:23 pm
([msg=16415]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

Well if you don't believe in God, then TO U there is no such thing as: sins, heaven, hell, good, evil. There is only what is in the world around you. So if you don't believe in "god" then you are not sinning and therefore not go to hell.

However if you believe this is true, then you are not sinning. Therefore that "rule" is worthless. It's like a bonus question on a test: if try and get it right you get points, and if you don't try then it doesn't count against you.

And as for being the question about being scared that this life will cease to exist unless I believe. I'd be more scared if some eternal entity was controlling every aspect of my life and I was being tested to see if I live my life the way HE wants me too. I'd rather live the way I want and have nothing when its over. I'm not going to be a slave to anyone including a "supreme being" that doesn't exist.
bradd512
New User
New User
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:05 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???

Post by blagmoth on Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:29 pm
([msg=16421]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

blackprince491 wrote:
mrvanillaice wrote:Yeah, but I am sure you didn't know the facts of the evolution of the theory god.

The bible was written way before christ came around, Jesus was just a reminder for our sins and a way we could let our sins be forgiven.

The bible was written in two different continents at the same time, using the same theory, (If you question this look up something called carbon dating), theorists and scientists have proven that the two bibles were written in different continents which in fact was impossible for them to even communicate, one because the form of transportation wasn't great enough, and they had no way to understand eachother.


i have no idea and im not sayin you are wrong but its just a question. cuz i know the way bibles were passed down in makin copy's of older ones. so couldn't copy's already have been made then 2 diff copy's made in the far away lands?


I think you might be on to something with this idea. Think about it- the bible has been through so many sets of hands before it was mass produced. What if it contained the truth at one point but it got diluted over time. How could you trust it?
blagmoth
New User
New User
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:05 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???

Post by eMpTy89 on Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:34 am
([msg=17486]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

Some people have talk about sin and hell...but the question is, what is good and what is evil? like some people say that pain is evil, but like the saying goes : "what does not kill me make me stronger" so if i hurt someone but don't finish him off, and he decide to take lesson in karate or any other martial arts so that he can protect himself, and someone tries to kill him but now(thanks to me) he can defend himself, doesn't it mean pain is good? and for good to evil : if i give money to a homeless guy instead of telling him : "get a job!" won't he just stay in the street thinking : "i don't have to work they give me money!" so "good" can come from evil and vice-versa...

I believe that whats good is what keep us alive, all that is positive towards life is good. So the bible is evil! they tell us to live cheap to die a good death! all this crap about heaven and giving away stuff, but you gotta be rich to give! cause then you can still live at the fullest while helping others but poor who helps others do it at the cost of their own lives!

And it is best to help by not to giving fake power(like money) but true power like knowledge! if you want to help people in poor country teach them how to calculate so they will know they are getting ripped off in sweat shop!

And an other good example of evil to good, lets say that in these poor country the government keeps all money to himself, because no education means no possibility for democracy, so maybe they know about the sweat shop rip-off, but can't do anything about it! so the "good" thing to do would be to hunt these leaders down(like whit Saddam Hussen) and "invade" for their own good! now i am not a pro-war kind a guy, but it is the best way...or let them slowly die in the sweat shop making Nike tee-shirt...

One way or the other there will be death! so lets act in the most human way possible!(well it is true that making people suffer and fighting war is quite "humane")but what is worst? torture, war, or passive contemplation, which one is worst : their sociopath leaders, warmongering leader, or coward who are afraid of making the good but hard choices...

And the thing about being scared of emptiness after death, then you believe out of fear, you act "good" out of fear...but you think that an all mighty being can't know if you fake? the only way to get beyond the fear of death is by leaving a mark, like those who get immortalized(Einstein, Leonardo Da Vinci, etc) or trough your kids. People who raise kids leave their mark on earth, and trough them well raising(or trying to)their kids they help mankind evolve, because even trying, help in discovering new mistake to learn from.
Last edited by eMpTy89 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Man is something that is to be
surpassed. What have ye done to surpass man?-Friedrich Nietzsche "Thus spoke Zarathustra"
eMpTy89
New User
New User
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:22 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???

Post by Mortecai4 on Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:42 pm
([msg=17846]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

blagmoth wrote:
blackprince491 wrote:
mrvanillaice wrote:Yeah, but I am sure you didn't know the facts of the evolution of the theory god.

The bible was written way before christ came around, Jesus was just a reminder for our sins and a way we could let our sins be forgiven.

The bible was written in two different continents at the same time, using the same theory, (If you question this look up something called carbon dating), theorists and scientists have proven that the two bibles were written in different continents which in fact was impossible for them to even communicate, one because the form of transportation wasn't great enough, and they had no way to understand eachother.


i have no idea and im not sayin you are wrong but its just a question. cuz i know the way bibles were passed down in makin copy's of older ones. so couldn't copy's already have been made then 2 diff copy's made in the far away lands?


I think you might be on to something with this idea. Think about it- the bible has been through so many sets of hands before it was mass produced. What if it contained the truth at one point but it got diluted over time. How could you trust it?


The bible was not written in two different continents, all of it was written in the roman empire and Israel.
The old tesament(not about jesus) was written and compiled of the course of several thousand years.
The new tesament was compiled by a roman emperor named Constantine. He was a pagan who converted to christianity
before his death.
Because the old tesament was not all written at once, a book maybe once in a thousand years, it is up to the translators
to decide weather or not it is true.
Mortecai4
New User
New User
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:14 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???

Post by Dredric1 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:37 pm
([msg=33233]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

from my study in the bible

i have come to the conclusion that
there is no hell and that the evil people just are
consumed and die and are no more
the code for the void exception between the ear brackets
Code: Select all
public static }void(exception x = new exception(null)){

ok my brackets dont realy look like ears.
if you didnt get that it means there is nothing(no brains) between your ears.
User avatar
Dredric1
Poster
Poster
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:29 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)


PreviousNext

Return to Religion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests