Vlox wrote:There is no prove god exists all we have is a book witch is over 4000 years old probaly written by a sadistic ruler to control his people by giving them belive all god is a belive yes there may have been a jesus 2000 years ago maybe he was a christian preist but THERE IS NO PROVE OF GOD BUT IN ACIENT WRITINGS some of you may disagre but ill ask each and every one of you if you have prove of god .
patchthesock wrote:I like the way most people refer to god as a he. Is this not sexist? If god existed I would like to think of it as a she.
anthrax015 wrote:LORD-ICON wrote:the nine commandments dont cover these
The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth
1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him
make u think doesnt it who is evil and who is good
I believe that is from the Laveyan(misspelled?) Satanic Bible. Which are basically Atheist Satanists, if god doesn't exist how does satan exist? Laveyan is a joke, try reading scriptures from different Satanism bibles if your are reading this. =p just a thought
mrvanillaice wrote:Yeah, but I am sure you didn't know the facts of the evolution of the theory god.
The bible was written way before christ came around, Jesus was just a reminder for our sins and a way we could let our sins be forgiven.
The bible was written in two different continents at the same time, using the same theory, (If you question this look up something called carbon dating), theorists and scientists have proven that the two bibles were written in different continents which in fact was impossible for them to even communicate, one because the form of transportation wasn't great enough, and they had no way to understand eachother.
Brent-tc wrote:Eh. Here goes.
Personally, I do not believe that we as a people in whole will ever truly know whether or not God exists. Even as individuals we will never be able to completely verify what is or is not real. You could very easily be in a coma, or dreaming right this moment. Maybe I am dreaming as I type this, and I will be the only one to ever read it. Even in death, there will be no proof. Once again, you could just be dreaming/ in a coma. (Not to overuse that thought, but...) And if there is no afterlife, you will be incapable of proving it for obvious reasons... the main one being that you simply won't exist anymore. At least not the part of you that qualifies you as more than just biomass.
Do not force your religion upon others. Stop and think for a minute at how selfish that is; to try and force someone to be who you expect them to be is just ridiculous. And think about it. You as a Christian, or other similar religion may be "absolutely 100% certain that there is a god, and that he is watching over us right this very moment", but you must also realize that a true Buddhist feels the same way about reincarnation, and Nirvana. --------- (((((((So, unless you are asked for your opinions, try to keep them to yourself.)))))))--------
i took out a paragrap from his message because i was going to quote part but im on ps3 right now and it was too long deleting all of it...
the title of the topic is "DOES GOD EXIST".
any response to that is obviously an opinion since there is no "proof" that God does or doesnt exist..
so as you can see everyone has their own oppinions.
not to mention that your first paragraph is an opinion.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests