GOD DOES HE EXIST ???

For discussing religion and related topics.

Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???

Post by LORD-ICON on Fri May 30, 2008 7:34 pm
([msg=3778]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

i think that if u fallow a GOD then u should believe in him or her and not fear him or her who knows there could be a shit load up there or down there who knows
another thing i wish to bring up
if u think lucifer was evil why?
cause he wanted power and stood up to god something most christians would never think of doing and if he or she is all knowing and love us why does he allow his "children" wage wars and kill each other for money or profit?
and if he truly loved his "son" why would he of let him die so brutaly?
conclusioon: if he does exist why doesnt he show him self or help all the people who were killed in his name?
LORD-ICON
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by blackprince491 on Fri May 30, 2008 11:34 pm
([msg=3798]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

big security camera in the sky
“If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I will write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always."
blackprince491
Poster
Poster

Post by patchthesock on Sat May 31, 2008 6:48 pm
([msg=3840]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

I like the way most people refer to god as a he. Is this not sexist? If god existed I would like to think of it as a she.
--------------------------------------------
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
--------------------------------------------
Running Ubuntu and BT
patchthesock
New User
New User

Post by FallenAngel1101 on Sat May 31, 2008 7:46 pm
([msg=3843]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

...if he or she is all knowing and love us why does he allow his "children" wage wars and kill each other for money or profit? and if he truly loved his "son" why would he of let him die so brutaly?"

Same question as why God lets evil run ramped. As a reminder. A reminder to be good. At least that is what I think.
FallenAngel1101
New User
New User

Post by DoTTiE on Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:05 am
([msg=3871]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many.
Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations.
But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.
--Buddha (http://www.personal.psu.edu/mcl174/Quotations.htm)

its everyones own opinion. everyone is entitled to their own opinion. does it really matter if he/she exists? knowing that he/she exists wont change how people act or how people treat one-another. AND even if he/she does exists, wouldn't u think he/she would be non-discriminative and accept people for who they are AND what they believe in?
DoTTiE
DoTTiE
New User
New User

Post by puddin482 on Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:50 pm
([msg=3929]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

jschmidt wrote:
Vlox wrote:There is no prove god exists all we have is a book witch is over 4000 years old probaly written by a sadistic ruler to control his people by giving them belive all god is a belive yes there may have been a jesus 2000 years ago maybe he was a christian preist but THERE IS NO PROVE OF GOD BUT IN ACIENT WRITINGS some of you may disagre but ill ask each and every one of you if you have prove of god .

I do believe that God exists. And I believe that the Bible is true. It's hard for me to believe that the Bible was written by a sadistic ruler due to the fact that it was written by multiple authors over the course of about 2000 years and there are no inconsistencies. While no one has been able to prove that God exists, no one has been able to prove He doesn't exist. Archeologists have never found artifacts that are inconsistent with the writings in the Bible. That alone makes me believe that it must be true.

Mathematics is the language by which God created the universe. Black holes are where He divided by zero. :geek:

Too right, :D man
puddin482
New User
New User

Post by LORD-ICON on Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:33 pm
([msg=3962]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

the nine commandments dont cover these
The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him
make u think doesnt it who is evil and who is good
LORD-ICON
New User
New User

Post by anthrax015 on Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:54 pm
([msg=3966]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

LORD-ICON wrote:the nine commandments dont cover these
The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him
make u think doesnt it who is evil and who is good

I believe that is from the Laveyan(misspelled?) Satanic Bible. Which are basically Atheist Satanists, if god doesn't exist how does satan exist? Laveyan is a joke, try reading scriptures from different Satanism bibles if your are reading this. =p just a thought
anthrax015
New User
New User

Post by nece228 on Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:03 pm
([msg=4520]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

of course god exists and there are many proves. god sayd that he will make time go faster in future. and take a look around - dont u think that time is going faster and faster, every year is getting shorter and shorter. on of the proves that god exist, i could say more proves but i cant speak good in english, sorry
best regards, nece228
nece228
New User
New User

Post by The Lieutenant on Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:14 pm
([msg=4556]see Re: GOD DOES HE EXIST ???[/msg])

patchthesock wrote:I like the way most people refer to god as a he. Is this not sexist? If god existed I would like to think of it as a she.

Exactly, I don't see God as man or woman. Any being that is classified as male or female is no God of mine. I do believe the Bible, but I also believe there are many things about God we don't understand. Somewhat like I said before any being that can have all of its mysteries written down in a book is no God of mine.
The Lieutenant
New User
New User

PreviousNext

Return to Religion