The :God logic)

For discussing religion and related topics.

Re: The :God logic)

Post by Dredric1 on Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:51 pm
([msg=17621]see Re: The :God logic)[/msg])

i said if there is a GOD
so you will realy never know will you

i believe that there is a GOD
and your right its a personal belief
and have no factual evidence

but if you were GOD would you want people to believe in you
because you were factualy proven or because they wanted to
believe.

lets take another thing

i could say that you were just a computer programed to reply to my or other peoples comments
and that you were just a very very highly programed computer and not human
the olny way for me to realy know would be to meet you.
so the only way for me to know that God exists is to try to find him.
the code for the void exception between the ear brackets
Code: Select all
public static }void(exception x = new exception(null)){

ok my brackets dont realy look like ears.
if you didnt get that it means there is nothing(no brains) between your ears.
Dredric1
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by Shino336 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:24 pm
([msg=18411]see Re: The :God logic)[/msg])

Most of the world's population has a beleif that there is a god, and many of them are Christain, Jewish, or Muslim, so they beleive in the same god. Odds are, some religion is right.

Shino336
Shino336
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by Ninfa on Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:14 pm
([msg=18423]see Re: The :God logic)[/msg])

Hm. Dredric, you are stating that God exists because you can't find any other explanation to the fact that life is possible. Can you elaborate it a bit more?

Meanwhile, I'll share my theory.

Entropy is increasing, can you imagine, that at some point, in a googol year (10 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 000 years), entropy will increase to maximum. There are many theories how this will happen, but everything points out that it will happen. And that entropy can not be reversed. The universe is expanding ever since the big bang, you all can look at the sky and see the stars right now.. But soon you won't. The universe doesn't stop expanding, and with it, it will become empty. Galaxies will fly out of sight... Stars don't live forever, and some day they will run out. Each dying star has a chance to create a new one.. But those stars will run out too, soon, all stars will run out. Leaving just dead planets all over the universe, give it a hundred - a thousand billion years, and the planets will go poof as well. Particles, with time, every single one of them, will also dissipate, until nothing is left.

So after these 1 googol years, all you have is darkness. Nothing exists, the universe is totally empty. Entropy has increased to a maximum. Exactly like it was before the Big Bang. What now? An eternity of darkness?

It is known that in a vacuum tiny little energy 'blobs', out of absolute nothing, pop in and out of existance. In extremely rare occasions, might be a bit larger. "In the Universe, this should give some really surprising results. With eternity at hand, the vacuum should begin to yield all kinds of objects. Incoherent lumps of random garbage, most of the time. But on very, very rare occasions, you’ll see other objects popping into existence. The Eiffel tower. A purple camel. A golden parking garage filled with chocolate Cadillacs. Napoleon Bonaparte sitting next to Mike Tyson on top of a stack of comic books."

Wait a really long time, and another big bang will take place. Everything will exist again.

There's no purpose, we are not "meant to" anything. We are purely the result.
Rational creatures are born, that question their existance, leading them to believe in a supreme power that created them: Religion is born.

The thing about religion is that every fanatic faced with facts halts the logic and loops on circular arguments.
Share your beliefs Dredric, why do you believe in God? Other than the mere fact that you get no other explanation for our existance.
Last edited by Ninfa on Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ninfa
New User
New User

Post by Dredric1 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:53 pm
([msg=18504]see Re: The :God logic)[/msg])

entrophy states that all of the universe is expanding equaly due to it being a vacuum
so if that is correct the earth would slowly expand away from the sun
and if that is true the earth would have had to start out closer to the sun than it is
we know that if the earth was any much closer as i would have to be to account for evolutions billions of years
it would be to hot for spontanious life also
with global warming certain plants on record have become next to extinct
even in our life time

so my conclusion is that if there is entrophy life could not have adjusted to the change over the billions of years evolution accounts for.

entrophy does not acommadate for evolution and
evolution does not acommadate for entrophy

i am NOT an evollutionist
i am a christain
:D
Last edited by Dredric1 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dredric1
Poster
Poster

Post by STUDIOny on Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:00 pm
([msg=18505]see Re: The :God logic)[/msg])

Sorry for an offensive post, but, everyone is entitled to their own opinion yeah?
There are so many religions, each saying they are right. Each religion has been created by some retarded faggot tbh...
Harsh, who cares, my view.

Everyone seems to think their god is real. So, what we have like 13420 gods yeah?
STUDIOny
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by Dredric1 on Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:19 pm
([msg=18506]see Re: The :God logic)[/msg])

STUDIOny wrote:Sorry for an offensive post, but, everyone is entitled to their own opinion yeah?
There are so many religions, each saying they are right. Each religion has been created by some retarded faggot tbh...
Harsh, who cares, my view.

Everyone seems to think their god is real. So, what we have like 13420 gods yeah?

CORRECTON: 13421 gods
there is ONE you dont know

i wasnt offended i prefer it that way
lol :lol:

Dredric1
Poster
Poster

Post by Ninfa on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:01 am
([msg=18531]see Re: The :God logic)[/msg])

The earth is moving away from the sun. And there's a estimative that it's moving away 1.5cm per year. When sun's lifetime reaches an end, we should have moved away about 150.000km from the original position, which is not such a big difference over the current 150,000,000km earth-sun distance. Needless to say that it is a far too low measure to consider it of importance.
Ninfa
New User
New User

Post by IncandescentLight on Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:19 am
([msg=18535]see Re: The :God logic)[/msg])

Do animals worship a God? Have birds, zebras or snakes done so? We have been destroying nature, a well respected part of 'God'. Cutting down trees, global warming and yet the purest of life forms such as animals do not worship a God, otherwise they would have prayed to it for protection. Why? Because I believe that animals have one purpose in life: Survival. Humans now have invented tools of luxury, explored science which are beyond simple survival. So, could our intellect and our thirst for knowledge driven us to think that there is a God because we cannot explain it?

Think of disease in the centuries ago. Everyone, who could not explain it, would refer to that the 'devil' had bewitched them. Simply because they had not the answer then, but now we have the answer. So maybe our search for truth just needs a little more time.
Speak softly and carry a big stick -Theodore Roosevelt

http://www.rhetoricalcatch.blogspot.com
IncandescentLight
Poster
Poster

Post by Dredric1 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:36 pm
([msg=18600]see Re: The :God logic)[/msg])

IncandescentLight wrote:Think of disease in the centuries ago. Everyone, who could not explain it, would refer to that the 'devil' had bewitched them.

if there is a GOD and a devil
who do you think is causing diseases

Dredric1
Poster
Poster

Post by Ninfa on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:00 am
([msg=18651]see Re: The :God logic)[/msg])

Dredric1 wrote:and if that is true the earth would have had to start out closer to the sun than it is
we know that if the earth was any much closer as i would have to be to account for evolutions billions of years
it would be to hot for spontanious life also

This is not correct. As:
Ninfa wrote:(...) there's a estimative that it's moving away 1.5cm per year. When sun's lifetime reaches an end, we should have moved away about 150.000km from the original position, which is not such a big difference over the current 150,000,000km earth-sun distance. Needless to say that it is a far too low measure to consider it of importance.

And in regards to:
Dredric1 wrote:if there is a GOD and a devil
who do you think is causing diseases

I believe you missed the point. Centuries ago, people would have no explanation as to why such things would happen, so their logical answer was that a greater power had bewitched them. We now know exactly why diseases happen.
Ninfa
New User
New User

PreviousNext

Return to Religion