Do you guys/girls beleve in god?

For discussing religion and related topics.

Re: Do you guys/girls beleve in god?

Post by guy18iran on Thu May 29, 2008 12:07 am
([msg=3465]see Re: Do you guys/girls beleve in god?[/msg])

i'm muslim.
I believe in GOD. he made us and gave us chance to live.
He showed his signs to find, detect and reach him.
just look around and you see everything has a creator and cannot made by itself. like human.
who made us?
it bullshit that we created from nothing.
and i also believe in heaven and hell.
a good man goes to heaven and bad goes hell.
just think why we created? for nothing? just for living? living why?
we live in this world to find the truth.
and what is truth? exactly is GOD.
im not here to tell you be a muslim or a christian or ...
just think about your before and future.
just read here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qur'an
i like to talk to you whom doesnt believe in GOD. :)
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH. :(
guy18iran
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by Crystal_Bearer on Thu May 29, 2008 5:46 am
([msg=3491]see Re: Do you guys/girls beleve in god?[/msg])

ak41123 wrote:In my opinion, i believe that religion is the bane of this world.
It has tore it apart and will continue to do so until the end of the world.

In the end... it's not about what you believe, but rather whether or not you believe anything at all. That's the end of the world, as evident by this thread, lol.
Crystal_Bearer
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by blackprince491 on Thu May 29, 2008 8:26 pm
([msg=3610]see Re: Do you guys/girls beleve in god?[/msg])

I do not believe in a god i beleve in mankind and humanity as a whole. to quot William Ernest Henley i like to think that
"I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul."
“If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I will write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always."
blackprince491
Poster
Poster

Post by TheMindRapist on Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:04 pm
([msg=3955]see Re: Do you guys/girls beleve in god?[/msg])

You can believe in god and still believe you control your life although I believe neither.
TheMindRapist
Contributor
Contributor

Post by OneArrow on Sun Jun 08, 2008 12:33 am
([msg=4235]see Re: Do you guys/girls beleve in god?[/msg])

Many seem to attribute omnipotence, omniscience, and omnibenevolence to the Divine - I don't see why a God (speaking of Judeo-Christian and related traditions) has to be all-powerful, all-seeing, all-knowing, and all-loving (as I recall, there are quite a few passages in the Bible that contest this). Not trying to shoot anyone down obviously, just thought it was interesting.

While I do believe that there is something, and while I have my own way of contemplating, articulating, and experiencing it, as an imperfect human being I don't see how I (or anyone else) can fully grasp the essence of perfection. Not that it's any excuse to stop trying... I don't think anything is quite as gratifying as trying to hack oneself. ;]
OneArrow
Poster
Poster

Post by Z-Hadi on Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:53 am
([msg=4241]see Re: Do you guys/girls beleve in god?[/msg])

It's completely clear that God does exists. The reason that some people say that God doesn't exist is because they don't want God to exist or that whenever they think about it they find it too complicated and just say that God doesn't exist.

If God doesn't exist how do expect the world to have been created? The usual answer for that question is that the world has been created by itself but thats rubbish, and it gets more clearer that it's impossible for the universe to have been created by itself as science and technology improves and the secrets of the universe are discovered.
To make it more easy to understand why the world can not have been created by itself read this example:
Suppose that I have a car or any other object. You would ask me who made the car and would answer no one. You would say what do you mean and I would say that this car was made by itself. Every atom just accidentally went to it's right place and made the right molecules. Then the molecules made the right materials. And then every piece fell into place by accident and so on.
You' d think I'm crazy. I'd say "Is that not possible?" and you would say hell no. Then how do expect the universe with all it's fascinating details, from the electrons and atoms to all the different objects and the Earth and all the many other planets and the stars and the galaxy's and all the amazing scientific relations between them to have been made by themselves? Is it just not obvious that there has to be a greater thing than all things to have created the universe and all it's belongings?

And just one last thing, just because you can't understand God, doesn't mean that God does not exist. So those of you who don't believe in God and have taken the world as a simple game, be aware!!

By the way I am a Muslim.
Z-Hadi
New User
New User

Post by DvSMiND on Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:49 pm
([msg=4286]see Re: Do you guys/girls beleve in god?[/msg])

the reason people believe in god is because they were either born into it or, like myself needed some help with life problems, i learned from experience that prayer works, not from the all mighty god fixing your problems but from you yourself become more conscious of what your praying about. the bible was created by a genius, someone who know very well how the human mind worked, people who read they bible and think its a bunch of crap is because they take it scientifically or logically, when the bible was written for you to take it not logically but theoretically, the stories and lectures all and that in the bible were to make people "wake up" so to call it and see the world as "god" intended it to be,
another reason people believe in god is they just wonder how life was made, how the initial spark or life was made. there is a microscopic structure that living thing on the earth has, the delicate balance of the earth and how it sustains life, what are the chances that this planet was all of the billions of requirements that it takes to sustain life. people tend to think it was a greater power that created life, not really a man in the sky, but a greater power.
DvSMiND
New User
New User

Post by DarkLocker on Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:58 pm
([msg=4371]see Re: Do you guys/girls beleve in god?[/msg])

the god ???
is it a strang creature or alein
is it an old powerfull Mystery
is it ..... is it ,,,,,
no it is a some thing that you cant realize because you are trying to putt a water into a hole at the beach!!!!
it cant happen cuz u r Created not a creator the god is not a mighty power that try to spoil our life ;
he cares;but not all good looking thinks are good ; may what is so bad for u is the best thing for u
let me tell u a story ;
one day there was small bird that was wandring in the sky in a cold day suudenly he was shot and fall down and snow covered him
under the snow he was about to die he prayed and said i need help god plz i need help
in a moment he saw a cat that came close and then digged (nature call) the bird got angrey and said to god "what is the problem i didnot ask that i need rescue and u send me poo " the bird thought i need some one who do what i need i dont need god any more and said i need any power to take this shit off and i will be his servant ;
in a moment too the cat came back and then it removed the shit the bird was very happy but he felt cold cuz the shit warmed him after that the cat saw him and ate him ~~~~~
what he hink is bad was good and vice verse ;
DarkLocker
New User
New User

Post by OneArrow on Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:34 pm
([msg=4752]see Re: Do you guys/girls beleve in god?[/msg])

DvSMiND wrote: i learned from experience that prayer works, not from the all mighty god fixing your problems but from you yourself become more conscious of what your praying about.

I've had similar experiences, and am inclined to agree on this. I don't think that things like "prayer" or "magick" are necessarily supernatural in nature, but are instead completely natural forces that we simply can't comprehend just yet. The Earth was once flat, after all.
OneArrow
Poster
Poster

Post by Brent-tc on Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:40 pm
([msg=4966]see Re: Do you guys/girls beleve in god?[/msg])

It is my belief that I can never truly believe that God does or does not exist.
Brent-tc
New User
New User

PreviousNext

Return to Religion