Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.

Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.

Post by dopamine10 on Sat May 05, 2012 5:04 pm
([msg=66148]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

THANK YOU

-- Wed May 09, 2012 4:05 pm --

Got it!

That was a cool mission, I just don't get why the mod account was so.......fragile?

Ah well, good fun!
dopamine10
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by cyberdrain on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:04 pm
([msg=68192]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

LoGiCaL__ wrote:Where's all the good coders at? They do care, it's just a lot goes on behind the scenes to keep everything running that goes unseen. If the people with power didn't care the site wouldn't be running anymore.

-- Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:25 pm --

Update:

Realistic 11 looks to be back in working order. Thanks to the devs.

Well, as you can see, I had given up. Somehow somewhere someone really did care. Thanks to whoever fixed it. Really, THANK YOU! I usually dislike being proven wrong, but this time I'll make an exception.
Free your mind / Think clearly
cyberdrain
Addict
Addict

Post by Sl1ck_x on Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:17 am
([msg=68753]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

Alright, I have gotten all the way to the part where I am a moderator on the rwr site and have figured out how to change the database value to match the one on budget server. My problem is that, when I type in the command to show the database tables all I get is this in the first row...

CREATE TABLE w**_h****** (w**_u**** varchar(255) w**_p*** varchar(255) ...ect)

I'm guessing that is the code to build a table in the database but for some reason it didn't execute?

I was following the article on the first page, which helped me alot, and it says that basically from this point I'm suppose to be given a list of usernames and passwords which I could use on the budget server site. I've been trying to manipulate the sql query to show the contents in the table I'm looking at but I'm not getting anywhere... Is this another bug like before or am I just doing it wrong?

BTW Before i changed the value of the database in the sql query, I had about 5-6 rows of the above content with the similar "CREATE TABLE blahblah". I don't know if that helps or not ...
Sl1ck_x
New User
New User

Post by andrejc on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:24 pm
([msg=70454]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

I was able to pass this mission without the c***** s****** bit, is this deliberate after the update or is something still broken?
andrejc
New User
New User

Post by paviya on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:09 am
([msg=71209]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

can you explain more details about that hosting
paviya
New User
New User

Post by RootCrisis on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:52 am
([msg=71912]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

Thank you HTS staff. Realistic Mission 11 was very comprehensive and rewarding. I had a blast working on this one. The last step was maddening!
RootCrisis
New User
New User

Post by spencedj on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:36 am
([msg=72368]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

I tried to post once, and I didn't see anything show up in the thread. Please forgive me if this posts twice....

I am having trouble with accessing the radio page. I am receiving the message "Your **** seemed to have worked.... Go check." However, when I open the file to check there is nothing there.

Can I PM someone with my code to see what I am messing up?
I am almost certain the script I am using to link to the website is working correctly, but my code in that file may be wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)
spencedj
New User
New User

Post by -Ninjex- on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:44 am
([msg=72369]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

spencedj wrote:I tried to post once, and I didn't see anything show up in the thread. Please forgive me if this posts twice....

I am having trouble with accessing the radio page. I am receiving the message "Your **** seemed to have worked.... Go check." However, when I open the file to check there is nothing there.

Can I PM someone with my code to see what I am messing up?
I am almost certain the script I am using to link to the website is working correctly, but my code in that file may be wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Of course, you can. Remeber when you have an issue like that, you should probably explain what mission / where your problem is occuring at and every detail, which you did not. You may want to fix up your post a bit and then pm one of the moderators / admins with the issue. You can link them here to your post as well if you wish. Off of the top of my head, here are some mods/ admins:
Kage - admin
weekend hacker - admin
limdis - moderator
LoGiCaL__ - moderator
mShred - moderator
Fashizzlepop - moderator

Also, NightQuest is a Developer and may be able to help, but I would recommend trying a Admin first, then a Mod; if need be they will forward the message to whoever needs it.
Last edited by -Ninjex- on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by spencedj on Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:42 am
([msg=72404]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

-Ninjex- wrote:Of course, you can. Remeber when you have an issue like that, you should probably explain what mission / where your problem is occuring at and every detail, which you did not. You may want to fix up your post a bit and then pm one of the moderators / admins with the issue. You can link them here to your post as well if you wish. Off of the top of my head, here are some mods/ admins:
Kage - admin
weekend hacker - admin
limdis - moderator
LoGiCaL__ - moderator
m5shred - moderator
Fashizzlepop - moderator

Also, NightQuest is a Developer and may be able to help, but I would recommend trying a Admin first, then a Mod; if need be they will forward the message to whoever needs it.

I did not want to say too much with regard to the mission because I wasn't sure what would be considered a spoiler, but I will be sure to include everything in the PM. Thank you
spencedj
New User
New User

Post by -Ninjex- on Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:09 am
([msg=72406]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

spencedj wrote:I did not want to say too much with regard to the mission because I wasn't sure what would be considered a spoiler, but I will be sure to include everything in the PM. Thank you

Ahhh, fair enough.
Good luck and you are welcome.

[Note] If you pm the mods about the situation, make sure they have completed the challenge first.
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

PreviousNext

Return to (Real 11) BudgetServ Web Hosting