Mission broken?

900 billion dollars were spent on guns this year! Now rumours are spreading that seculas Ltd. is developing an awful laser aided weapon, and that they already have patents pending. Please try to find out what their latest patents are about.

Re: Mission broken?

Post by Defience on Thu May 21, 2009 1:12 pm
([msg=24124]see Re: Mission broken?[/msg])

haha01haha01 wrote:Okay. so i cracked the zip pass, and got the files. now i go to i******l_m******s.php, and sumbit some random value (to see how it works). according to the source, i should see something like "wrong password", but instead i just get a blank page. what? :roll:

That part of mission 15 seems to be broken and I've submitted a bug report to the devs. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.
Defience
Addict
Addict

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by haha01haha01 on Thu May 21, 2009 1:55 pm
([msg=24130]see Re: Mission broken?[/msg])

Defience wrote:
haha01haha01 wrote:Okay. so i cracked the zip pass, and got the files. now i go to i******l_m******s.php, and sumbit some random value (to see how it works). according to the source, i should see something like "wrong password", but instead i just get a blank page. what? :roll:

That part of mission 15 seems to be broken and I've submitted a bug report to the devs. Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Oh, good to know. Ill check this thread once in a while to see if it was fixed. Thanks :D
There are 11 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, those who don't and those who already heard this joke.
haha01haha01
Poster
Poster

Post by Defience on Fri May 22, 2009 8:29 am
([msg=24179]see Re: Mission broken?[/msg])

There are those that have managed to finish the mission by skipping the 'forms' portion so it is possible to complete, but it's not really the same without that part :(
Defience
Addict
Addict

Post by haha01haha01 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:34 pm
([msg=25574]see Re: Mission broken?[/msg])

Oh btw, i just checked the mission today, its fixed.

On another topic, why is my AV claiming that the shell.php is a phpshell backdoor? i know its not because its just a text file, but turning kaspersky on and off every time is annoying.
There are 11 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, those who don't and those who already heard this joke.
haha01haha01
Poster
Poster

Post by DrakierD on Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:06 pm
([msg=25577]see Re: Mission broken?[/msg])

haha01haha01 wrote:Oh btw, i just checked the mission today, its fixed.

On another topic, why is my AV claiming that the shell.php is a phpshell backdoor? i know its not because its just a text file, but turning kaspersky on and off every time is annoying.

That would probably be because it IS a phpshell backdoor.

If you installed that on your machine in a directory that allowed outside PHP access, they'd have shell access to the box. If that isn't a phpshell backdoor, then I don't know what is. Although that is basically the point of the script.
DrakierD
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by haha01haha01 on Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:27 am
([msg=25595]see Re: Mission broken?[/msg])

DrakierD wrote:
haha01haha01 wrote:Oh btw, i just checked the mission today, its fixed.

That would probably be because it IS a phpshell backdoor.

If you installed that on your machine in a directory that allowed outside PHP access, they'd have shell access to the box. If that isn't a phpshell backdoor, then I don't know what is. Although that is basically the point of the script.

Ohhh.... i see it now...
haha01haha01
Poster
Poster

Post by Defience on Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:11 pm
([msg=25621]see Re: Mission broken?[/msg])

Yes, as of June 19, 2009 real 15 is working properly 8-)
Defience
Addict
Addict

Previous

Return to (Real 15) seculas Ltd.