Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.

Password

Post by Lukezorz on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:18 am
([msg=76505]see Password[/msg])

I know how the algorithm works but I'm pretty sure I need the password for the encryption anyway, am I blind or am I wrong?
Lukezorz
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Password

Post by v4ry5 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:21 am
([msg=76549]see Re: Password[/msg])

Lukezorz wrote:I know how the algorithm works but I'm pretty sure I need the password for the encryption anyway, am I blind or am I wrong?

Q is pretty well answered earlier itt. The answer's not in the box, it's in the band.

TBH, I stumbled upon the easy solution first and then spent some time afterward trying to better understand it all. More importantly, I'm now a Script Kiddie. No, really, my profile says so.
v4ry5
New User
New User

Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.

Post by white.russian on Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:38 pm
([msg=78915]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

I'm trying to send the PM, to ToxiCo_Watch, but I keep getting the error "The requested users to be added do not exist."?

Edit: Ahh, wrong PM system. I guess the forum/site membership systems haven't been integrated very well yet.
white.russian
New User
New User

need some help.

Post by ammke on Sun May 11, 2014 10:10 am
([msg=80642]see need some help.[/msg])

hey guys i have decrypt it in some how and the program that i made show the result like this:
l
i
k
e

t
h
i
s

w
a
t

s
o
r
c
e
r
y

and when i try to send the message it doesn't work so could some one please help me with this.
ammke
New User
New User

Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.

Post by cyberdrain on Thu May 15, 2014 10:23 am
([msg=80712]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

Ammke, that is part of the answer. If it is part of the answer, it's probably a spoiler. Do that consistently and it might get you banned. Just, be careful what you post.

In regards to your question: be sure to decrypt the complete message, including linebreaks, spaces, capitals (where applicable, idk) and all other characters. You may PM me the complete message you found, so I can tell you whether it is the correct one. Don't post it here!
Free your mind / Think clearly
cyberdrain
Contributor
Contributor

Previous

Return to (Real 6) ToxiCo Industrial Chemicals