strongard wrote:help me please solve this challenge I need a helpful hint
I got a helpful hint for you: give up. If you can't be bothered to think, but still think you can accomplish well, anything in life for that matter, you have a very wrong view on the world. Everyone can cop an attitude and if you're perfectly happy with doing it yourself DO SO and don't ask for help. As for the 1337 google skills, you really are asking hellow533 to make fun of you.
Now, if you've calmed down, please do the following:
1. Forget everything you looked up and learned and redo the challenge just as you would from scratch.
2. Inspect the page as you always should.
3. Try to think how things work and why they do the things they do.
4. Try to think what happens to stuff you put on the page (what does the server do with what information).
5. Think how you can exploit that so instead of doing what it does, it does something you want it to.
6. If you still have a problem finding stuff out and it's (hopefully) not your brain that's lacking, it's your knowledge: THEN go look for information and try again. Repeat from step 2 until you know what you should do.
This is the best I can do without spoon-feeding you. However, I'm tempted to say the above almost goes beyond that. Remember: there is no greater good than finding out something yourself so you can be proud of what you've accomplished. PM me if and only if after 24 hours of trying you still have no idea.EDIT:
After reading your other comments, I think I know what your problem is. You seem to have a pretty good grasp on knowledge, whether you found it or know it (can't say which). The problem is, you have no idea how to use it.
Say you know that a telephone company internally uses a tone of 2600 Hz to signal that a call is over. That tone is sent over the telephone-line and (for example) the first switch it comes into contact with will know the call is over and stop charging you for it. Secondly you know that a telephone just converts your voice to tones sent on the line. This is the part where you put 1 and 1 together: if you whistle a tone of 2600 Hz into the telephone, the switch will think the call is over and the rest of the call is free. That's what hacking is about, going outside of the normal thinking and use that to your advantage. Free your mind...