Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.

A little girl made a website to post poetry related to peace and understanding. American fascists have hacked this website replacing it with Hitler-esque propaganda. Can you repair the website?

Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.

Post by Shadow_229 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:52 am
([msg=96347]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

wow - many hours, 20 pages though this forum and lots of reading on DT (this was helpful) later, and I've finally got it!

#possible spoiler#

Reading through the forum it felt like lots of people were stuck around where I was too - my hint: if you're at the submit poem point - there are 2 input boxes! Think about what you want to change, and what you want to change it to!

-admins - sorry if that's too much of a spoiler, feel free to remove!

Massive thanks to everyone that posted in this forum. No way I'd have got through this one without it!
Shadow_229
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.

Post by conscience on Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:02 am
([msg=96361]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

Kyobokeylh wrote:But I wouldn't have got the idea if I didn't see the spoiler in page 64

Yea, unfortunately that particular comment takes away quite a bit.

Kyobokeylh wrote:I thought the poems were stored and listed as text in one single page

Well, this is exactly where exploration is key. With a tad bit of mere common sense (i.e. educated guessing) thrown in, examination of the two poem features would lead you right where the data is stored.

Hope you enjoyed and also managed to take away some valuable knowledge. Cheers!
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number: His number is 0x029A.
conscience
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to (Real 3) Peace Poetry: HACKED