Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.

Your friend is being cheated out of hundreds of dollars. Help him make things even again!

Re: Owsap

Post by -Ninjex- on Fri May 10, 2013 8:01 pm
([msg=75541]see Re: Owsap[/msg])

Strat0s wrote:I would like to admit i hit run on owasp on youre site but i this was a act off a milisecond stupidity on my behalf.
Running a tool i have little and no knowledge about. I would also like to note i instantly hit stop, (when my brain actually started working...) lol.. Im deeply sorry if i did anything against the rules, and il from now on stick to more basic stuff. Atleast until i get more of a understandthing of wtf im actually doing.

This was OFC before i asked. And i asked because i got shit scared tbh, cuz i really wasent looking for anything but stuff from the realistic mission site and a way to complete that. But i was soon to discover that this owasp thing wasent really meant just for that and i got shitscared and instantly pressed stop.

I think i learned that i shouldent be even touching stuff i have no idea what is doing...
Once again to all admins and everything if i caused any disturbance by doing this 1 sec owasp thingy please let me know so i can compansate or fix up my mistake.... (sorry for spammin the question topic with this)

Im gonna stick to programing from now on.... LOL :D

Yeah, usually we end up putting out a lawsuit and getting claims for the damage costs.
You are looking at around $500-$1,000 in damages...

Just kidding, all that above is just me trollin

Anyways, to actually answer your question, I'm sure no serious harm was done to this site. If you managed to break this site by clicking one button, may the internet gods bow down before you. Now, this site specifically has rules set so that you can actually hack it! As long as it is not done in a malicious manner. (such as stealing encrypted user info, attacking other servers from here, deleting content, etc) I can almost guarantee that the admins didn't even notice you clicked that button. You should be fine.

Additionally, take your own advice and don't mess with something you know not of. It's fine to expand your knowledge of course, but make sure you know what is happening behind the scenes of that button when you press it.

Yes, stick to programming, and no don't give up on hacking. Do both.
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.

Post by N3nvy on Tue May 28, 2013 6:26 am
([msg=75818]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

Without some of the Firefox add-ons it's harder to complete, so do what I did and download them quickly. You are changing the *removed* rather than the *removed*. Good luck guys!
N3nvy
New User
New User

Post by limdis on Tue May 28, 2013 6:59 am
([msg=75821]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

N3nvy wrote:Without some of the Firefox add-ons it's harder to complete, so do what I did and download them quickly. You are changing the *removed* rather than the *removed*. Good luck guys!

No.... you are giving up too quickly. You don't need addons for this. Think back to basic 4.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by N3nvy on Tue May 28, 2013 12:36 pm
([msg=75834]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

I've completed it already and that was the way which worked for me. Sorry about the spoilers. 8-)
N3nvy
New User
New User

Post by ebeecroft on Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:03 pm
([msg=77257]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

Okay so well this is alot harder then I thought. I have tried two different options already, one of which involves moving the band to the very top and replacing the other band giving it a *removed*, the other involved changing the *removed*. Both of which didn't work using firebug even upon successful submit and having a A+++ rating or A++.

Is there something that I am missing?
ebeecroft
New User
New User

Post by limdis on Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:06 pm
([msg=77258]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

Just because the text that you see printed says something, that doesn't mean that is what is being submitted. Read over what you are doing again, and slower this time. I'm going to have to edit your post for spoilers. Be mindful of that next time you post. If you need some more help just PM me. If you wish to PM me on the forums you need a minimum post count of 2 before it's enabled.
limdis

Post by ebeecroft on Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:22 pm
([msg=77259]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

I figured it out finally for the first challenge and feel kind of stupid for not thinking about it earlier. The one I tend to do is try guessing things out instead of thinking straight. I just don't see things clearly. How do I see the missions that I already completed?
ebeecroft
New User
New User

Post by limdis on Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:38 pm
([msg=77260]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

It's ok. You did fine. Just remember to take your time. In this line of work the solution is often a LOT simpler than we think it is.

As for your missions completed. On the mainsite click on your name in the top left to view your profile.
See Here
limdis

Post by ebeecroft on Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:01 pm
([msg=77261]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

Thanks. :) Say how did hack this site start?
ebeecroft
New User
New User

Post by limdis on Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:20 pm
([msg=77262]see Re: Please ask questions ONLY in this topic.[/msg])

ebeecroft wrote:Thanks. :) Say how did hack this site start?

It's a really long story. You can find most of it in the forums, you'll just have to do some digging *hint*. Also lets not derail the topic of this thread. 8-)
limdis

PreviousNext

Return to (Real 1) Uncle Arnold's Local Band Review