night of self

What is the nature of existence?

night of self

Post by Orpheus 47k on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:12 pm
([msg=50158]see night of self[/msg])

Do you guys ever get those nights when you just cant sleep because your mind is just rushing well it happens to me a lot but last time it happened it went on for hours. First i started thinking about life how it started then it moved to religion and i pondered a while on what if it is all lies then it went to my life and how great my life could get and how i may have kids and i would make not a lot of money but descent money and how i would raise them and how i would die(which kind of put me on religion again) and what would happen to my family then i thought of the bad things could happen like maybe i would be truly alone like i would not even have a enemy to keep me preoccupied then i looked at my top dreams and i broke them down and thought of how unlikely they were to happen then my mind went on politics and how im slowly loosing hope for my country and how the world is run by greedy hate filled monsters and if there ever became a time when they would try to control us even more then they do now and how i would begged that it would happen so that i knew i was right and i was not just some fool then my mind went to my school and how much i hated almost all of them and it scared me that these are the future of the world then i thought of suicide not about doing it but what would happen if i did do it.

Later when i finally fell asleep i had a dream where my whole life was how i wished it was and how happy it was and it felt so real in that dream it seemed like a whole year was in it but then i waked up and i tried to think if any of it was true,when i finally realized none of it happen and i started to cry and beg that it did happen.
hackers use backdoors
Orpheus 47k
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: night of self

Post by fabianhjr on Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:46 pm
([msg=50162]see Re: night of self[/msg])

When you get an idea _writ it down_.

Who says you can't have the life of your dreams?
Whether you think you can or can't. You are right. ~Henry Ford.
Make a map of where you want to get.
Take action to follow your map.
Donate bitcoins to me! [1DhRP3hHgmSLQdRTZyT8VPTmzAj7Z2rsGA]
Dunno what bitcoins are? BitcoinMe
fabianhjr
Poster
Poster

Post by Goatboy on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:30 pm
([msg=50171]see Re: night of self[/msg])

Reading your post made my head hurt.

This is common of insomniacs. I get it all the time. Whether it is a cause or a result of my insomnia, I am not sure.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Post by Monica on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:37 pm
([msg=50173]see Re: night of self[/msg])

I absolutely understand where you're coming from, and these racing thoughts make me upset which causes me to have restless nights. I recently got a promotion at work which requires me to wake up earlier than normal. DespiteIn spiteof going to bed on time, I could not sleep, even with my eyes closed. Of course, this makes me upset because it would be nice to wake up to the beautiful sunshine. I woke up restless to a cloudy morning, eyes barely opened, and this definitely makes me upset because I performed "average" at work today. Fortunately, I am very, very, very tired at the moment. This will help me actually sleep tonight, and I no longer will be upset tomorrow.

Fixed. --sanddbox
hi am new so plz dont troll me or i report 2 the HTS mods ty
Monica
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sanddbox on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:57 pm
([msg=50190]see Re: night of self[/msg])

I had to resist the urge to change "at work" to "in bed".

@OP, I dreamed of lilacs Goatboy's cock.

Fixed. -- Goatboy

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Return to General