Hello All

What is the nature of existence?

Hello All

Post by Applecor on Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:59 pm
([msg=12076]see Hello All[/msg])

Hello, I am not a newcomer to this site... I have been on and off it throughout the last few years but i am nowhere near an expert or even moderate. Lol. I am very interested in learning this "trade" and i am very eager and committed to learn. If anyone would be kind enough to teach me a few things i would like to learn i will pay him/her a price we discuss. ;)

1) I wanna learn how to hack email... (Not for malicious intent but because my aol email was hacked by a trojan on my pc and i want to learn how to get it back.

2) I wanna learn what the most effective method of anonymity is and how to properly use it.

More may be added later but for now that is all i can think of.
Applecor
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Hello All

Post by __ASMx86 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:56 am
([msg=12348]see Re: Hello All[/msg])

Applecor wrote:1) I wanna learn how to hack email... (Not for malicious intent but because my aol email was hacked by a trojan on my pc and i want to learn how to get it back.

I hate to break it to you, but you lost it forever.. And even if you hack it back.. You are doing something Illigal..
Since you hacked a AOL Server. And AOL will HUNT-YOU-DOWN.. So, I am sorry for that.
What might eb smarter for you to learn is how to Protect against Trojans and how to Secure Systems. There are a lot of books out there to Teach you that. And there are a lot of people who think they know a whole-deal about securing systems by installing 10 Virii scanners on a System. Just let me tell you this, It doesnt work :twisted:
But yea Id start there, have a look at the CEH Certiticate and the Security+. Also if you dont have that much money have a look at the ExpertRathing Certificate.

Applecor wrote:2) I wanna learn what the most effective method of anonymity is and how to properly use it.

The best one I ever found/thought of was Hacking in a Network with a Stolen Laptop and connect over the Tor Network. =)
But if you are nota thief, have a look at the Tor Network.
I hope that helped.

Cheers,
__ASMx86
__ASMx86
New User
New User

Re: Hello All

Post by godofcereal on Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:19 am
([msg=12352]see Re: Hello All[/msg])

there is an introduction section on the forums dude so ask a mod to move it for you
and welcome to HTS
Im off, last year of school and all, I had something longer but char limit fucked that up. So yeah, had a good run here. Thanks for the memories. Thanks to the staff and users.

Best regards, your posting whore,
godofcereal

p.s. Defience, you the man ;)
godofcereal
Addict
Addict

Return to General