IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?

What is right? Is there right? Are you right?

Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?

Post by PC_MAGAS on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:17 am
([msg=7187]see Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?[/msg])

So what we r sitting in our chairs let's change it Ican't stand this any more
PC_MAGAS IS O VASILEUS OF COMPUTERS
BUT FOR WOMEN I'M THE FAIRYTALE'S PRINCE
PC_MAGAS
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by PC_MAGAS on Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:44 am
([msg=7890]see Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?[/msg])

I hear sugestions how we will change the world
PC_MAGAS IS O VASILEUS OF COMPUTERS
BUT FOR WOMEN I'M THE FAIRYTALE'S PRINCE
PC_MAGAS
New User
New User

Post by sokeman on Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:43 am
([msg=11688]see Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?[/msg])

a better way of communication. This would solve all the problems that people are talking about!!
sokeman
New User
New User

Post by nosidius on Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:15 am
([msg=11702]see Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?[/msg])

no, the very root of the problem lays with the sheeple, which is the bulk of society (an unfortunate thing)

too many people blindly follow others, it's the foundation of society, and it needs to change or we will be stopped by our own lack of motivation, and individuality, we will become a grayish ooze with the occasional speck of another color
give me knowledge or give me death
nosidius
Poster
Poster

Post by Finarfin Palantir on Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:16 am
([msg=12327]see Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?[/msg])

TheMindRapist wrote:Not trying to start a flame war but:
Crusades!=Love and Peace

Hehe, very very well said. A bold statement too...

First off, we all have our opinions and we are entitled to them, I would never never bluntly oppsose any opinion with merit and your statement has a lot of merit... But, that being said, there is a point I wish to make about it...

Before I started it was also previously stated that most wars were fought because of religion...

I'd just like to point out that in my honest opinion religion did not cause any of the pain refered to here... It was all done by people, the "Crusades" was just a way of making sure recruitment of troops went well. The crusades were not about religion it was about land and wealth. The inquisitions were not about religion, it was about power.

The movie (and yes I just googled to make sure) Kingdom of Heaven states it quite bluntly in a scene most people don't even remember right after watching the movie:

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What god desires is here" [points to head]

I'm just thinking that maybe we missed the bus...

To get back to the topic at hand, the communication ball has been thrown around a bit... Might I add that not all people are English and I'd really like to see those who are, write a few posts in their third language? (Since I really get irritated by people who understand exactly what was meant but then knock off someone's language skills just to prove a point, especially if their own use of the language is flawed)

Ignorance remains as one of my favourite suggestions for a change in society, but instead of removing something that is positive, I'd personally like to enhance the good, my suggestion is thus increasing understanding.

I'll leave it there since I have a feeling those without it will prove my point for me, but truly, that stll remains to be seen...
Finarfin Palantir
New User
New User

Post by niteowl on Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:09 am
([msg=12512]see Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?[/msg])

andemont wrote:I wwould change lots of things but the first one would be racism, second one would be that the people should be more oppen to new things and not to stick with the old thingd because as is well said, changing is evolutionationg in some way. and the third one i would change is religion, religion and different languages is the two things that made this world be so horrible and painful; if you think about it the only major wars in history were fought over religion, and you people cant even imagine how many people died thats why i wisht there was only one religion and one language were we could all leave in peace and not kill people over oil, territory or religion.

do you realize that the REASON why there has been so much killing in the name of religion is EXACTLY because of people with that same mentality? one religion??? are you serious?! first of all, which one would it be? then, how would you convince people of other religions to change? do you really think that would be a peaceful endeavor?? HONESTLY people: THINK.

:x
niteowl
New User
New User

Post by banon on Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:19 pm
([msg=13025]see Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?[/msg])

if i could change any one thing it would be the fact that some people think giving in to hollywood is rebelion (damn high school)

not saying that i am a "rebel" or anything better than them, i just am getting really fucking sick of short message service and shitty rap music
i am the eggman, i am the eggman, i am the walrus, goo goo ga choo - john lennon
banon
New User
New User

Post by Enigt on Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:49 pm
([msg=13403]see Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?[/msg])

Entitlement, or rather the idea that every fucktard teenager seems to think they deserve something when in reality they are just their parents sex trophy.
Enigt
New User
New User

Post by godofcereal on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:47 pm
([msg=13406]see Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?[/msg])

i would get rid of the stock market. that would stop this whole money crisis.
and ignorence aswell
Im off, last year of school and all, I had something longer but char limit fucked that up. So yeah, had a good run here. Thanks for the memories. Thanks to the staff and users.

Best regards, your posting whore,
godofcereal

p.s. Defience, you the man ;)
godofcereal
Addict
Addict

Post by DDM on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:21 am
([msg=15608]see Re: IF YOU CANGE STH NOWDAYS WHAT IT SOULD BE?[/msg])

Pride.

Excessive pride leads to almost everything bad in the world. Probably not true, but that's how I see it.
DDM
New User
New User

PreviousNext

Return to Ethics