Animals and Humans

What is right? Is there right? Are you right?

Re: Animals and Humans

Post by Goatboy on Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:42 am
([msg=39860]see Re: Animals and Humans[/msg])

Are you hitting on me? Because I'm sure your God would not approve of that.
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by neuromanta on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:34 am
([msg=40536]see Re: Animals and Humans[/msg])

sanddbox wrote:Beavers create dams. Birds created nests. We're not the only ones with the ability to create (and by the way capitalizing random words like Create and Truth just makes you look like a dumbass). Also, you use commas improperly. That is all.

Yes, birds can make nests, but it's because thousands of years of evolution taught them to, not because they are creative. I capitalized the word "Create" because I meant a different concept, not the one you mentioned. Of course it is amazing how a spider makes it's net, but if the spider would not have natural instincts, "he" couldn't make it on his own. On the other hand a human can make original things, that's what I meant when I said Create. I won't go into the subject any deeper, because it only brings unkindness of the people here.
Btw, sorry for the comas, I tried to use them more wisely in this post. In my mother language we try to structure our sentences to make it easier to understand.

clkbar: Sorry for the preconception. The reason why I thought you are blindly religious is because you spread the same concepts they do. And they indeed misinterpret the Bible... they think that the Bible should be taken by word, but it's a deeply symbolic writing, like all other holy books.
Btw, other religious books include: Bhagavad Gítá, The Vedas, Tripitaka, Koran, Tora, Ji King, etc etc.
neuromanta
Poster
Poster

Post by sanddbox on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:22 pm
([msg=40542]see Re: Animals and Humans[/msg])

neuromanta wrote:
sanddbox wrote:Beavers create dams. Birds created nests. We're not the only ones with the ability to create (and by the way capitalizing random words like Create and Truth just makes you look like a dumbass). Also, you use commas improperly. That is all.

Yes, birds can make nests, but it's because thousands of years of evolution taught them to, not because they are creative. I capitalized the word "Create" because I meant a different concept, not the one you mentioned. Of course it is amazing how a spider makes it's net, but if the spider would not have natural instincts, "he" couldn't make it on his own. On the other hand a human can make original things, that's what I meant when I said Create. I won't go into the subject any deeper, because it only brings unkindness of the people here.
Btw, sorry for the comas, I tried to use them more wisely in this post. In my mother language we try to structure our sentences to make it easier to understand.

clkbar: Sorry for the preconception. The reason why I thought you are blindly religious is because you spread the same concepts they do. And they indeed misinterpret the Bible... they think that the Bible should be taken by word, but it's a deeply symbolic writing, like all other holy books.
Btw, other religious books include: Bhagavad Gítá, The Vedas, Tripitaka, Koran, Tora, Ji King, etc etc.

Our brain is bigger. That's the only difference.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Previous

Return to Ethics