Recreational Drug Use

What is right? Is there right? Are you right?

Re: Recreational Drug Use

Post by Goatboy on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:21 pm
([msg=79932]see Re: Recreational Drug Use[/msg])

Do you just make accounts on forums for the sole purpose of finding the oldest threads and bringing them back up?
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by SKeR Hacking on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:30 pm
([msg=80125]see Re: Recreational Drug Use[/msg])

I think every single drug law should remain except pot, It is proven it does more good then bad. In fact, some states are starting to legalize it.
SKeR Hacking
New User
New User

Post by Goatboy on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:56 pm
([msg=80163]see Re: Recreational Drug Use[/msg])

SKeR Hacking wrote:I think every single drug law should remain except pot, It is proven it does more good then bad. In fact, some states are starting to legalize it.

Did you even read the original post? Or did you just see a drug thread and decide to post?

Heath Winchester wrote:Do you think that the recreational use of drugs is right or wrong? Take out the politics behind it though. Is the only reason a person abstains from recreational drug use due to the fact they are afraid of the consequences? I say "recreational" because we all know taking anything no matter what it is to an extreme is bad for you. Is it ethical to not allow humans the right to do what they will to themselves?
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Post by joeyrules666 on Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:36 pm
([msg=80310]see Re: Recreational Drug Use[/msg])

everybody should choose wether he wants it or not i for one will never do it again but i have no problems with people doing it they should choose it themselfs it has a bad and a good side as long as you control the drug and not vica versa you can do watheever you want
joeyrules666
New User
New User

Post by cyberdrain on Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:50 pm
([msg=80334]see Re: Recreational Drug Use[/msg])

Not complaining here, but shouldn't this post be locked before more necro occurs?
Free your mind / Think clearly
cyberdrain
Contributor
Contributor

Post by -Ninjex- on Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:36 pm
([msg=80339]see Re: Recreational Drug Use[/msg])

cyberdrain wrote:Not complaining here, but shouldn't this post be locked before more necro occurs?

I don't think so. It's not asking a direct question the OP needs to know.
If this thread was locked, tons of other posts are going to start popping up related to this exact question. So, instead of letting tons of other posts come up, I think it's best just to keep it all here (again because the OP isn't trying to get a direct answer out of this. People can still come here, read others opinions, and voice their opinion)
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by Delaney12 on Sat May 17, 2014 10:00 am
([msg=80782]see Re: Recreational Drug Use[/msg])

To each his own. I don't do it but I know some that do. Whatever floats your boat I guess.
Delaney12
New User
New User

Post by pretentious on Sat May 17, 2014 10:41 am
([msg=80783]see Re: Recreational Drug Use[/msg])

Regarding necros. This is really a timeless thread IMO
As for my opinion on the topic. What I do in the safety of my own home or anywhere else that's safe, where I'm not hurting anyone. Isn't anyone elses business as far as I'm concerned. Assuming I take responsibility for any consequences.
Regarding what I think the Original Post was about. Legality has very little, if any affect on my decisions. If I don't do it, it's because it is a bad idea, not because it's illegal. Here's a contentious statement for y'all, My interpritation of 'illegal' is 'don't do it in front of a cop' ;)
Goatboy wrote:Oh, that's simple. All you need to do is dedicate many years of your life to studying security.

IF you feel like exchanging ASCII arrays, let me know ;)
pretentious wrote:Welcome to bat country
pretentious
Contributor
Contributor

Previous

Return to Ethics