Ashley Madison Hack

What is right? Is there right? Are you right?

Re: Ashley Madison Hack

Post by cyberdrain on Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:58 am
([msg=89607]see Re: Ashley Madison Hack[/msg])

tremor77 wrote:I wonder how many people will actually sign on to the class action lawsuits lol.. when lawyers start sending out letters to people they'll be potentially outing people who've managed to not get found out yet.

I wonder how one would manage that? Besides, I'm pretty sure that those who have actually lost enough will know about the lawsuit. Those who weren't damaged have no business seeking damages in my opinion.
Free your mind / Think clearly
cyberdrain
Expert
Expert

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by Al_Bon01 on Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:22 am
([msg=89635]see Re: Ashley Madison Hack[/msg])

This is perhaps the best attack yet. I know a lot of you guys said you were very "eh" about it--and I totally understand that--and you also raise the point of why on earth this was even done in the first place--that is a very good question. However, if the attack superseded some trivial frustration brought on by non-compliance from the part of AM and, instead, was an exertion of power....than Amen!
Al_Bon01
New User
New User

Post by mShred on Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:29 am
([msg=89833]see Re: Ashley Madison Hack[/msg])

tremor77 wrote:I know I'm on there... I had an account for the purposes of a doxing job... I should have thought better of it and not used my actual billing information and CC. So now I worry about when my data gets found by anyone... but I worry more for the woman I was doxing.

Haha yeah.... Imma be real. That sounds more like you dun fucked up by gettin a little frisky with Ashley Madison and now you're worried that someone here is gonna oust you.

Old post, meh. Also, I did have quite a bit of fun running people through the DB dump to see what popped up.
For those about to hack, I salute you.
teehee
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by tremor77 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:56 am
([msg=89839]see Re: Ashley Madison Hack[/msg])

mShred wrote:
tremor77 wrote:I know I'm on there... I had an account for the purposes of a doxing job... I should have thought better of it and not used my actual billing information and CC. So now I worry about when my data gets found by anyone... but I worry more for the woman I was doxing.

Haha yeah.... Imma be real. That sounds more like you dun fucked up by gettin a little frisky with Ashley Madison and now you're worried that someone here is gonna oust you.

Old post, meh. Also, I did have quite a bit of fun running people through the DB dump to see what popped up.

Oh ya got me lol.. srsly tho, thought y'all knew me better. I openly have vague morals and I also have a polyamorous marriage so there's no ousting to be done. I do feel slightly violated though, and not in a good way, I've never -to my knowledge- been 'victim' of a hack...

edit: the doxing job was legit (i take a lot of contract work from a PI for rich fucks snooping on their trophy wives).... and yes I did bang her :roll:
tremor77
Addict
Addict

Post by hellow533 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:32 pm
([msg=89844]see Re: Ashley Madison Hack[/msg])

The best part of Ashley Madison is the fact that 95% of the real users (not bots, fakes, company created bots, etc.) are probably men. In fact, I would be surprised if even a third of the female userbase were real people. It's a sketchy pay to fuck site that doesn't get anyone anywhere.
“Teach me how to hack!”
"What, like, with an axe?"
hellow533
Contributor
Contributor

Previous

Return to Ethics