Hacking Laws

What is right? Is there right? Are you right?

Re: Hacking Laws

Post by Finarfin Palantir on Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:22 am
([msg=12502]see Re: Hacking Laws[/msg])

LOL, I just read that again and all I can say is:"Sense, that post made none"

I'll explain it better this time...

As a hacker you know there's a certain zone you don't mess with. (I know I'm opening myself for a hit from those l33t h4x0rs who can hack the entire world in an hour)

Just like taking down an entire tax system is a bad idea, I feel there's a certain zone that just doesn't deserve our attention? (i.e. guys who succesfully launch an attack on 127.0.0.1) In my opinion it's better to just leave them alone...

If you want to cure stupidity, remove all safety labels and let the problem sort itself out :)
Finarfin Palantir
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by ghostez on Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:03 pm
([msg=14714]see Re: Hacking Laws[/msg])

i personally believe that as long as no one comes to harm by what you do then its ok i mean if no one gets hurt and you art hacking some ones paypal ect its fine "exploit code not people" rite
ghostez
New User
New User

Post by godofcereal on Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:28 pm
([msg=14716]see Re: Hacking Laws[/msg])

I agree with exploit codes not people. Thats one of the things i work under.
The group i wouldnt go at is charaties. Everyone knows that. Like if you hack a charaty and told everyone you would be kicked out of every hacking site.
So yeah there is a zone we dont go near.
And hacking when we are emotional. Thats something il never do again. I got angry over someones death and tried to take my mind off of it by hacking. My emotions caught up and i DOS several sites in anger.
Im off, last year of school and all, I had something longer but char limit fucked that up. So yeah, had a good run here. Thanks for the memories. Thanks to the staff and users.

Best regards, your posting whore,
godofcereal

p.s. Defience, you the man ;)
godofcereal
Addict
Addict

Previous

Return to Ethics