Cheating spouse - Words or Facts?

What is right? Is there right? Are you right?

Cheating spouse - Words or Facts?

Post by ITeleportBread88 on Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:15 pm
([msg=94759]see Cheating spouse - Words or Facts?[/msg])

You suspect your spouse is cheating on you....FB picture change (cropped you out), you discovered they have changed their password due to a linked application and a password "error". You ask your spouse if they are seeing another woman, and they tell you "No, I'm not seeing anyone else!" You inquire about the password change and they claim it was for security (lets assume they used the same password for 10 years). Your spouse much more closed off and spending more time on the cell phone and less with you and the kids.

Your spouse's words say one thing, but your "gut" says another. Do you investigate, or do you believe them? Do you trust their word, or do you search for the irrefutable evidence that's sitting 3 ft away from you? #discuss

Where does a spouse privacy end? Does a spouse have "privacy"? Does it end when kids are involved? Possibility of adultery? When it endangers your health? Your job? Their job?

Whats your opinion? (And if the English is piss poor, sorry). :lol:
ITeleportBread88
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Cheating spouse - Words or Facts?

Post by oasis on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:08 am
([msg=94760]see Re: Cheating spouse - Words or Facts?[/msg])

I would check their phone and get their Facebook password as peace of mind. As long as they don't find out.

I once get an Ex's Facebook password (while she was my gf) by downloading the HTTP Live add-on for firefox and leaving it running in the background while she signed into Facebook on my laptop, when gave me her password.

Needless to say I was just being paranoid but did find out she had kissed someone else at the start of the relationship which i wasn't too bother about.

There are many ways to check, and I have no doubt that my wife has checked my phone from time to time.
oasis
New User
New User

Re: Cheating spouse - Words or Facts?

Post by Jaleesa on Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:40 pm
([msg=95105]see Re: Cheating spouse - Words or Facts?[/msg])

If i need to catch my cheating spouse, I would
1) set up a secret baby monitor in my home to listen for phone calls when I'm not there.
2) get access to her email somehow.
3) check for her picture on the internet. google image search works pretty good
4) check the major social sites and dating sites.
5) Make a list of who she knows and where she goes. Often she will answer simple questions like I missed you, where did you go?
6)Start checking them out one at a time, seriously. Who does she work with or spend any time with.
7) Look at here credit card bills. Track her money expeditures.
8) track where she spends her time.
Jaleesa
New User
New User

Return to Ethics