why i hate rich people and the coperate world

Current events and political views (It's not liberal vs conservative , it's better versus worse!)

why i hate rich people and the coperate world

Post by ridespinner on Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:42 pm
([msg=6088]see why i hate rich people and the coperate world[/msg])

rich people and the corporate world is destroying America from the inside out. They are outsourcing all the high paying jobs to countries like India or china. They are waging a war on the middle class, and they are selling out our country to the Russian and the OPC.
ridespinner
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: why i hate rich people and the coperate world

Post by ckFoxTrot on Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:42 am
([msg=8391]see Re: why i hate rich people and the coperate world[/msg])

What people don't understand is that all the outsourcing companies do also keeps product prices lower domestically. Some argue that this, as well as exploitation of other countries, largely subsidizes our way of life here in the U.S. (kind of a marxist argument).

It also becomes a necessity in order to survive. If company A and company B both make baseball hats in the U.S., and company B finds out it can cut production costs severely by outsourcing its baseball hat production to another country, then company A must either do the same or go out of business.

While it may suck, and you may want to hate the corporate world for it, those are the very same people that provide all of the comforts and luxuries that we have all grown accustom to. They may get rich in the process, but that is not anything new. The majority of wealth has always resided in the hands of the few.
ckFoxTrot
New User
New User

Post by Sonic7145 on Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:33 pm
([msg=8446]see Re: why i hate rich people and the coperate world[/msg])

Massive outsourcing destroys economies. The U.S. is putting itself on a dangerous path. If they keep high-paying jobs in the U.S., higher prices for the average citizen wouldn't even be a problem. At the same time, our citizens would be more productive, more GDP, etc.
Sonic7145
Poster
Poster

Post by ckFoxTrot on Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:50 pm
([msg=8667]see Re: why i hate rich people and the coperate world[/msg])

The only real high-paying jobs being outsourced that I can think of off-hand are IT/Tech/Software type jobs. The fact that there are so many capable and skilled workers in other countries to fill these positions reinforces the fact, in my mind, that these jobs are over hyped/inflated domestically.

What corporations should do is take their increased profits from outsourcing and create more higher paying jobs domestically, pay higher wages in general, or implement training programs for their own domestic employees to give them a chance to climb the ladder within the corporation they work for.

It seems that something along those lines should be feasible, especially when looking at the profits of some big corporations and the ever growing disparity between the rich and the poor.
ckFoxTrot
New User
New User

Post by Sonic7145 on Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:17 am
([msg=8734]see Re: why i hate rich people and the coperate world[/msg])

ckFoxTrot wrote:What corporations should do is take their increased profits from outsourcing and create more higher paying jobs domestically, pay higher wages in general, or implement training programs for their own domestic employees to give them a chance to climb the ladder within the corporation they work for.

Agreed, but that's going back to Reagan-era policy - "Trickle Down Theory." Unfortunately, in reality, companies don't invest their huge profits, it ends up getting saved, which can really harm the economy.
Sonic7145
Poster
Poster

Post by shityguy1 on Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:34 pm
([msg=11451]see Re: why i hate rich people and the coperate world[/msg])

It simple just move to India or China.
shityguy1
New User
New User

Post by nosidius on Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:22 am
([msg=11600]see Re: why i hate rich people and the coperate world[/msg])

this is a real problem, however don't hate those who are smart....... i hate being the one to say that, i really do, but it's also true, and we can't ignore the fact

as for the high paying jobs, most are over saturated, and people go to college and then do something entirely unrelated because they can't find a sustainable job in their field (look at lawyers, and also IT people!) however consultant can help in this.........

What needs to happen is that no one is born to riches, and they have to struggle upwards the same as everyone else

how i would like this to happen: 10 people who are born in the same place within a month of each other are grouped together, and raised together, so that for all they know they're related by blood, and they would be mixed racially (in even segments if possible), making it so THAT kind of problem doesn't arise (they think of them as brothers and sisters, how could it?) This would also circumvent issues with teaching, these 10 people would always be together, and work together, and solve problems together, they would never be apart, and so the whole would be very good, while there may be 1-2 links that aren't good at a subject, the rest make up for it. they would also begin to get used to working together, and understand what the other is saying, and would therefore work more efficiently towards a problem, on top of getting rid of the aforementioned problems

with this, they would also all work together to provide some are with what they're best at, and they wouldn't be lonely, because they have each other, reinforcing their concept of being content, and happy. This would also allow for more rapid learning, since if you are raised in the same environment, you're more likely to be on each others level, reducing age issues and bullying as well (assuming you skip a grade)

while this is rather drawn out, this would be a solution to the current problem, but i guarantee you no one in a position of power will accept it within the next hundred years, because they don't want to lose their power
give me knowledge or give me death
nosidius
Poster
Poster

Post by sokeman on Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:31 am
([msg=11685]see Re: why i hate rich people and the coperate world[/msg])

this is a big problem in england and australia aswell but i think what it come down to is the monetary system read my post where money come from!! thanks
sokeman
New User
New User

Post by nosidius on Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:17 am
([msg=11703]see Re: why i hate rich people and the coperate world[/msg])

yeah, i saw your topic, and that would be where a lot of the inflation is coming from, especially if it's be being built up over the years, and they're just now noticing it........... and when you look at the loans that are being lent out for cars and stuff, thats where they get their chance (and houses too!)
give me knowledge or give me death
nosidius
Poster
Poster

Post by niteowl on Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:48 am
([msg=12509]see Re: why i hate rich people and the coperate world[/msg])

so the reason WHY you hate rich people and the corporate world is actually because...they're leaving the U.S.? this is unbelievable. you make no sense whatsoever and haven't even come up with a complete thought. sure, jobs may be outsourced, but definitely not the "high-paying" ones...do you understand the concept of outsourcing?? it's not to give OTHER people that nice job you're complaining about not having (because you didn't go to school and work hard enough for it), it's to have a service performed (for the company, usually as an employee) by that OTHER guy who is willing to get paid less than you . :|

stop bitching and actually do something. there are already enough people in their self-righteous little worlds who think the world is such a bad place. do you think you're doing everybody a favor by offering this opinion? people would rather read your possible SOLUTION to what pisses you off about "rich people and the coperate[sic] world", rather than this fragment of a miseducated thought.

stop coming to false conclusions and start thinking for yourself. you don't actually know everything.
niteowl
New User
New User

Next

Return to Politics