fruadulent Government

Current events and political views (It's not liberal vs conservative , it's better versus worse!)

Re: fruadulent Government

Post by Anti-Gov on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:11 pm
([msg=64799]see Re: fruadulent Government[/msg])

the main points of a society i hope will come are:
NO Government
NO Law
NO War
NO Defence
NO Money
NO Religion
FREE speech
NO propaganda
ANY crime is pushnisable by death
ect...
people pay taxes to remain free men, but doesn’t that make us slaves, having to pay for our freedom

Anti-Gov
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by Mars7411 on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:24 pm
([msg=64800]see Re: fruadulent Government[/msg])

Anti-Gov wrote:the main points of a society i hope will come are:
NO Government
NO Law
NO War
NO Defence
NO Money
NO Religion
FREE speech
NO propaganda
ANY crime is pushnisable by death
ect...

That sounds good, our world governments are very corrupt and all of our governments are controlled by the same people.
Mars7411
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by Anti-Gov on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:43 pm
([msg=64802]see Re: fruadulent Government[/msg])

let me ask you's all a question were do you think money comes from?
people pay taxes to remain free men, but doesn’t that make us slaves, having to pay for our freedom

Anti-Gov
New User
New User

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:28 pm
([msg=64805]see Re: fruadulent Government[/msg])

@Anti-Gov

Well, as corrupt as governments may be, try living in a third world country and see what corruption is like there. See what kind of rights you will have. You say "No law" but than you want to have all crimes punishable by death. Sounds like law(extreme) to me. No war?? Unrealistic as there will always be war, even in your primitive ideal world. No money??? Well, hell with it then lets do away with work while we're at it. You get paid by how your personality is. No religion, unrealistic just as religion for everyone would be.

The way you are describing things should be is taking a huge step backwards. At one point in time life was like this. It evolved to where it is at now. Some places not as fast as others. Without everything we have now there will still remain the "evil" forces such as corruption, greed, war, etc....

Finally, No propaganda?? Yet you're on these forums spreading your own. Makes no sense to me. Everyone is entitled to there beliefs and that's fine. The issue arises when people start forcing their beliefs onto others. Some people believe religion is a hoax, some don't. Prove either one side with definitive facts. Waste of time as far as I'm concerned.
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Post by centip3de on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:18 am
([msg=64815]see Re: fruadulent Government[/msg])

LoGiCaL__ wrote:@Anti-Gov

Well, as corrupt as governments may be, try living in a third world country and see what corruption is like there. See what kind of rights you will have. You say "No law" but than you want to have all crimes punishable by death. Sounds like law(extreme) to me. No war?? Unrealistic as there will always be war, even in your primitive ideal world. No money??? Well, hell with it then lets do away with work while we're at it. You get paid by how your personality is. No religion, unrealistic just as religion for everyone would be.

The way you are describing things should be is taking a huge step backwards. At one point in time life was like this. It evolved to where it is at now. Some places not as fast as others. Without everything we have now there will still remain the "evil" forces such as corruption, greed, war, etc....

Finally, No propaganda?? Yet you're on these forums spreading your own. Makes no sense to me. Everyone is entitled to there beliefs and that's fine. The issue arises when people start forcing their beliefs onto others. Some people believe religion is a hoax, some don't. Prove either one side with definitive facts. Waste of time as far as I'm concerned.

This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.This.

Anti-Gov wrote:the main points of a society i hope will come are:
NO Government Who will help people out? People these days depend on somebody to tell them what to do, and to help them out
NO Law So, anything flies? I can go around killing everyone, for fun, and not be punished?
NO War I'm sorry, you just said there were no laws, STFU.
NO Defense I appreciate that you're ruining yourself for my future escapades.
NO Money Then nobody is going to work.
NO Religion You have no Government to distribute the books, and no propaganda to spread it, this would take care of itself. Besides, there are no laws, how would you stop this?
FREE speech Already exists, bro.
NO propaganda Well good. That way nobody will know when I am slowly taking over the Earth with my 100% lawful army, that I don't pay, don't have any morals, that you can't defend. Oh, and we'll be insulting every living thing in-front of us until it kills itself from too much trolling.
ANY crime is publishable by death I'm sorry, but there are no laws, you have no guns, you can't make any guns because you have no money, you can't reach out to other for help because there is no propaganda or government, and my moral-less army is slowly conquering the Earth. Check mate.

Anti-Gov wrote:its not because look a the tribes in africa they dont use money or any form of currency. so when someone needs something they all help out.
like the amish to if the world was more like that their would be less
criminals,
poverty.
the only downfall of it is that people will have nothing pushig them to create new things but money is able to push people to spend years creating something

They still have an economy over there, bro. It's called a barter economy. Essentially, it's where people trade their items for other peoples items. So, yes, they do have a currency. Also, the tribes in Africa are usually in a violent death match with one-another over resources. I think you should look it up, it's pretty interesting.

@OP: You really don't know what you're talking about. And if you do, you don't know how it would be implemented successfully in the real world. In the real world, you need everything that we have in Western society today. While yes, there is some corruption, it's going to happen whether you're in your shitty fantasy society, or our current shitty society. If you are really so outraged by this, try taking a political course when you get to college high school.

Side note: Try to right in grammatically correct English next time, so we don't have to decipher what you're trying to say. Kthnxbai.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by Mars7411 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:01 am
([msg=64822]see Re: fruadulent Government[/msg])

No government would be the best. Than there would be no gmo food, no false wars with other countries and no more lies.
Mars7411
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by tremor77 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:24 am
([msg=64825]see Re: fruadulent Government[/msg])

There will never be no government.

It is abject human nature to obtain power and control. For society to thrive there must be the weak and the strong. Those who feast and those who starve.

When one regime, dictator or system fails and succumbs to historical rise and fall of each and every state, a new control will be established, whether in the form of an economic, religious or idealistic society it matters not.

The day we destroy our establishments to bring about a true free and anarchical society will be the day when the really bad ass motherfuckers put together their gangs of plundering, raping thugs and run about hogwild, facefucking all the pre-pubescent know-it-alls who post this crap without really understanding how the world and the human psyche works.
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anti-Gov on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:50 am
([msg=64834]see Re: fruadulent Government[/msg])

Money
comes from the world bank which takes wants interest but if it wants interest we must have to lend more and more money from the world bank which leads to an endless cycle of money be loaned

War

their would be no wars if their was no defences

Propaganda

EVERYTHING IS PROPAGANDA from the tv shows you watch to the food you to how you see this( as good or bad information)
yes i may be spreading propaganda on this but (everything is propaganda) i am only alerting you to the fact that everything is corrupt, everything is a lie and in my eyes the worst government ever formed WAS THE AMERICAN government = it is corrupt full of lies and spreads propaganda sneakly

Anti-Gov
New User
New User

Post by centip3de on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:08 pm
([msg=64836]see Re: fruadulent Government[/msg])

Anti-Gov wrote:Money
comes from the world bank which takes wants interest but if it wants interest we must have to lend more and more money from the world bank which leads to an endless cycle of money be loaned

War

their would be no wars if their was no defences

Propaganda

EVERYTHING IS PROPAGANDA from the tv shows you watch to the food you to how you see this( as good or bad information)
yes i may be spreading propaganda on this but (everything is propaganda) i am only alerting you to the fact that everything is corrupt, everything is a lie and in my eyes the worst government ever formed WAS THE AMERICAN government = it is corrupt full of lies and spreads propaganda sneakly

We already gave you tons of reasons why this would never work. If you really want to live somewhere where there is no government, money, defenses, or war, go to Antarctica.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by Mars7411 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:06 pm
([msg=64838]see Re: fruadulent Government[/msg])

i am only alerting you to the fact that everything is corrupt, everything is a lie and in my eyes the worst government ever formed WAS THE AMERICAN government = it is corrupt full of lies and spreads propaganda sneakly

That is true. They are trying to poisen EVERYTHING with gmo crops, that's why they support monsanto. There main point in lying to the public is so they can dumb everyone down and control everyone. For example: 911 was an inside job, they did that so they can say it was terrorism and invade other countries and still their resources.
Mars7411
Experienced User
Experienced User

PreviousNext

Return to Politics