6 Policemen kill beat homeless man to death.

Current events and political views (It's not liberal vs conservative , it's better versus worse!)

6 Policemen kill beat homeless man to death.

Post by winter-owned on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:44 pm
([msg=61456]see 6 Policemen kill beat homeless man to death.[/msg])

winter-owned
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: 6 Policemen kill beat homeless man to death.

Post by VPR3 on Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:43 pm
([msg=61457]see Re: 6 Policemen kill beat homeless man to death.[/msg])

Other public records show this guy has the capacity to be extremely violent and has committed violence against others, but no bleeding heart softies mention that. But there's a lesson don't resist arrest.
VPR3
Poster
Poster

Post by winter-owned on Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:35 am
([msg=61465]see Re: 6 Policemen kill beat homeless man to death.[/msg])

"Bleeding hearts", have nothing to do with this incident. This is an instance where you have an schizophrenic, already subdued homeless man pleating for help as onlookers film and photograph. The police at one point tell onlookers to go home or be arrested. Either you haven't looking into this deeply enough, you don't value civil liberties adequate, or you would rather live in a society where people resisting arrest becomes a capital offense.
winter-owned
New User
New User

Post by VPR3 on Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:07 pm
([msg=61472]see Re: 6 Policemen kill beat homeless man to death.[/msg])

Kinda hard to feel sympathy for someone who has beat the hell out of his own mother. But if a cop wants to put a severe beat-down or shoot someone for resisting arrest I say go for it....I would...
VPR3
Poster
Poster

Post by winter-owned on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:35 pm
([msg=61478]see Re: 6 Policemen kill beat homeless man to death.[/msg])

Where are you hearing this? All the family's testimony reports that he was "gentle". Link please?

-- Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:36 pm --

Where are you hearing this? All the family's testimony reports that he was "gentle". Link please?

Besides that there's no way the cops would have been able to assess someone's personality and decide to execute them in a 10 minute altercation.
winter-owned
New User
New User

Post by VPR3 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:19 pm
([msg=61479]see Re: 6 Policemen kill beat homeless man to death.[/msg])

Look at the court records for kelly thomas. This guy is not the harmless saint the media is making him to be. Articles may portray him as gentle, but his family had restraining orders against him and he had a list of charges ranging from vandalism to assault with a deadly weapon. Even committed acts of violence against his own family. I highly doubt they want to publicly mention stuff like that considering the sum of money they are trying to get.

Besides how are the police are suppossed to know what the guys problem is. It would take a experienced threapist 10 minutes or more to diagnose this guy with a mental disorder. For all the law enforcement knew he could have been high on meth or some other illegal drug.
VPR3
Poster
Poster

Post by winter-owned on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:33 pm
([msg=61485]see Re: 6 Policemen kill beat homeless man to death.[/msg])

I can't find the records to which you refer. You've been unable to show me the files. As long as a cops first defense is to beat someone till they die, I suppose American society will be safe. Fuck the Police. Especially since they sign up for the force knowing they have to enforce BS laws.
winter-owned
New User
New User

Post by Z3D4 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:16 pm
([msg=61520]see Re: 6 Policemen kill beat homeless man to death.[/msg])

Proof or gtfo. The police are corrupt and so is the government. Durrr :)
Z3D4
New User
New User

Post by VPR3 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:57 pm
([msg=61524]see Re: 6 Policemen kill beat homeless man to death.[/msg])

Z3D4 wrote:Proof or gtfo. The police are corrupt and so is the government. Durrr :)

Proof? COURT RECORDS, what proof is better than a guys own admission of guilt.....I told you where to look, if you can't go find it, then it's not my problem.
VPR3
Poster
Poster

Post by Z3D4 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:12 pm
([msg=61534]see Re: 6 Policemen kill beat homeless man to death.[/msg])

No, no. The police have absolutely no right to beat a man because they might be a tad bored. I would say this homeless man was probably in need of medication. They should have realized that and properly handled the situation. Regardless of his supposed confession of guilt, the police need to step off of their pedestal and be responsible of their actions. They are given far too much power and authority and it goes to their heads. End of story.
Z3D4
New User
New User

Next

Return to Politics