United States Health Care Bill

Current events and political views (It's not liberal vs conservative , it's better versus worse!)

Re: United States Health Care Bill

Post by insomaniacal on Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:49 pm
([msg=33993]see Re: United States Health Care Bill[/msg])

No one is convicted and sentenced to the death penalty unless there is an overwhelmingly high amount of evidence against them. It is ironic that they spend a fortune to treat her, then kill her, but if they just let her die it'd be inhumane. And just giving her the lethal injection before the date of her execution would be illegal, so they were in a tough spot if you ask me.
It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes
insomaniacal.blog.com
insomaniacal
Addict
Addict

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by xfelix on Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:55 pm
([msg=34471]see Re: United States Health Care Bill[/msg])

fuck the health care reform. The biggest problem with it is the Doctors are going to loose money, and their quality will fall. Let me ask you something. Would you rather have a doctor who studied 8-12 years at a prestigous school perform surgery on you, or a doctor who just got done flippin burgers at McDonalds. Plus I won't be able to choose which doctor I want!! that is bull shit!!!

My theory is.... obama is pulling this shit out of his ass because he wants global economy to fall hard because he wants a global currency. Just like he helped with the extra 3 trillion dollar deficit with his bank bail out,, and the banks employees decided to go on vacation and get air hockey tables in the break room.
xfelix
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by doomkill22 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:51 pm
([msg=36133]see Re: United States Health Care Bill[/msg])

in my opinion, i think universal health care would be a good idea. no matter how much sean hannity says that usa health care is the best, its not, usa health care is shit. Most doctors here really dont give a shit about people, just about money. They sometimes even do unnecessary stuff that may negatively affect the patient just to make more money (surgery on minor problems). Free health care would do this country good, sure it may increase taxes, but youll probably end up saving money when you wont be receiving $2000 dollar hospital bills anymore.

Hawaii has free health care, and they are doing fine
doomkill22
New User
New User

Post by orwell84 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:00 pm
([msg=36134]see Re: United States Health Care Bill[/msg])

Why are people blaming Obama for the contents of a bill he didn't write? Seriously, Congress is writing the bill (now bills); the only thing Obama had to do with it was that he asked for the bill to be created. He didn't write the damn thing. He's not even allowed to.
Mens et manus.
orwell84
Poster
Poster

Post by sanddbox on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:26 pm
([msg=36135]see Re: United States Health Care Bill[/msg])

xfelix wrote:fuck the health care reform. The biggest problem with it is the Doctors are going to loose money, and their quality will fall. Let me ask you something. Would you rather have a doctor who studied 8-12 years at a prestigous school perform surgery on you, or a doctor who just got done flippin burgers at McDonalds. Plus I won't be able to choose which doctor I want!! that is bull shit!!!

My theory is.... obama is pulling this shit out of his ass because he wants global economy to fall hard because he wants a global currency. Just like he helped with the extra 3 trillion dollar deficit with his bank bail out,, and the banks employees decided to go on vacation and get air hockey tables in the break room.

...The deficit is only about 1.3 trillion dollars. How is it possible that he added 3 trillion to it?

And what does healthcare have to do with doctors losing money or doctors being uncertified?

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Post by teenhack15 on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:01 pm
([msg=36285]see Re: United States Health Care Bill[/msg])

I personally really dislike the idea of national health care, for one reason. I know people that live in Canada, which has government regulated health care. from what they say, it's terrible. Like utterly. You wait months for a necessary surgery which you could get basically as soon as you need it here in the US. Any Canadians feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
teenhack15
New User
New User

Post by nermd on Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:01 am
([msg=36313]see Re: United States Health Care Bill[/msg])

i am not a Canadian but i am from a country that has a public health care system since a very long time and i can assure you that i can go to any hospital or any doctor that has a contract with the "public-health-care-fund" and get any surgery instantly. I dont know the Canadian PHC-System so i cant judge if its good or not but if you have to "wait months for a necessary surgery which you could get basically as soon as you need it here in the US" its probably fucking bad.
If i see the debate that is going on in the US i see a lot of miss-information and also some kind of biased view on this topic. Why do you actually believe a PHC-system will have the quality of you medical treatment and/or the medical staff degraded? What is true about a PHC-system is that its expensive and has an immanent administrative overhead. And thats exactly the problem most European PHC system face today, they have developed a MASSIVE administration where a LOT of money gets lost. In fact a PHC is affordable for rich countries like most Western European or North American countries but you have to be careful in "designing" the administration for this system. In exactly this point most "old" PHC systems fail, but the US have the unique chance of learning from the mistakes made by other countries and implement a nice, slim and effective PHC system.
With this world there is no understanding, we belong their only to the extent, as we rebel against it (Theodor W. Adorno) --> if somebody knows a "official" translation for the well known german quote ... pls let me know!
nermd
New User
New User

Post by xfelix on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:53 pm
([msg=36847]see Re: United States Health Care Bill[/msg])

If we pass the health care bill, it's one step closer to big government. I am not down with being babied by the government, and I don't think it should be their job to take care of me. The reason I'm mentioning that is that California is brain washing the kids in elementary school. Obama is now using reconciliation to try to shove this bill down the throats of American people, when 80% of the people are against it. Think about how he is doing this. He is twisting the arms of our congressman to pass this bill. If he can pass this bill, then he can basically pass any bill he wants and the government has taken a giant leap towards a dictatorship.

I am not saying that our health care system now is perfect. I'm just saying I think most Americans are already paying enough for other Americans. We don't want to pay for junkies and lazy people that don't want to get a Job and can't afford health care.

If we no longer pick our Doctor, the value of the Doctor has dropped, therefore the pay will drop. We all know that big government yields two types fascism and communism. A communist system, one of the flaws of it is that people stop trying harder, because there is no incentive to work harder, if all Doctors will be paid equally. The problem with health care now is that people are going broke, so let the federal government pay for it, it won't go broke ~ sarcasm...

I have heard that Canada health care they have a lottery to see who can see the Doctor next.
xfelix
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by sanddbox on Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:55 pm
([msg=36848]see Re: United States Health Care Bill[/msg])

xfelix wrote:If we pass the health care bill, it's one step closer to big government. I am not down with being babied by the government, and I don't think it should be their job to take care of me. The reason I'm mentioning that is that California is brain washing the kids in elementary school. Obama is now using reconciliation to try to shove this bill down the throats of American people, when 80% of the people are against it. Think about how he is doing this. He is twisting the arms of our congressman to pass this bill. If he can pass this bill, then he can basically pass any bill he wants and the government has taken a giant leap towards a dictatorship.

I am not saying that our health care system now is perfect. I'm just saying I think most Americans are already paying enough for other Americans. We don't want to pay for junkies and lazy people that don't want to get a Job and can't afford health care.

If we no longer pick our Doctor, the value of the Doctor has dropped, therefore the pay will drop. We all know that big government yields two types fascism and communism. A communist system, one of the flaws of it is that people stop trying harder, because there is no incentive to work harder, if all Doctors will be paid equally. The problem with health care now is that people are going broke, so let the federal government pay for it, it won't go broke ~ sarcasm...

I have heard that Canada health care they have a lottery to see who can see the Doctor next.

As a student in California, that was bullshit.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Post by xfelix on Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:28 pm
([msg=36852]see Re: United States Health Care Bill[/msg])

haha I should have known you were from california. The rest of America thinks you guys are whacked out over there. They were also teaching children that cross dressing was ok.....lol you're not a "girly man" (deep arnold voice) are you sand? My source of information is from Glenn Beck on Fox News. And he showed clips of film of students watching it rofl.
xfelix
Experienced User
Experienced User

PreviousNext

Return to Politics