Communism

Current events and political views (It's not liberal vs conservative , it's better versus worse!)

Communism

Post by Death_Head on Sun May 11, 2008 1:13 am
([msg=2240]see Communism[/msg])

Hey, i was 1dern, how many of you r communist or believe that communism works, it totaly does!

Skype me and tell me what u think. im Cr8rface99.
Death_Head
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Communism

Post by andemont on Mon May 19, 2008 4:59 pm
([msg=2823]see Re: Communism[/msg])

The idea of communism works, im agree. But! no one yet in history has made a country comunist, when a comunist leader gets all the power of a country he doesnt want to give it away so he uses the idea of communism to make a dictatorship.

Karl Marx was the guy that invented communism and he got kicked out of many countrie because of that, because they knew that from communism it goes directly to dictatorship.

It be nice if there ever was communism but no one in this world will be equal at the end.
andemont
New User
New User

Post by patchthesock on Mon May 26, 2008 7:35 am
([msg=3250]see Re: Communism[/msg])

In theory Communism works and very well I might add. But the leaders 99% of the time go power mad and turn it into a dictatorship.

Democracy is really the only way the people as a whole can keep the power. o/o/o/
patchthesock
New User
New User

Post by Amorack on Mon May 26, 2008 8:21 pm
([msg=3287]see Re: Communism[/msg])

For now, but maybe one day it could work in a world where everyone truly saw each other as equal.
Amorack
New User
New User

Post by TheMindRapist on Tue May 27, 2008 4:51 pm
([msg=3355]see Re: Communism[/msg])

In a world like that would government even be necessary?
Communism is a great theory, but it is impossible to implement due to human nature.
TheMindRapist
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Crystal_Bearer on Thu May 29, 2008 5:57 am
([msg=3492]see Re: Communism[/msg])

Karl Marx did not invent Communism. He invented Marxism. There is a very distinct difference between the two. This mainly deals with who/how the wealth is spent. Instead of getting into the details, I will give my personal opinion (lol). Communism does not work because it cannot be controlled beyond information. Ignorance of necessity is what causes its downfall. Marxism calls for representation of the masses in decision making. Marxism may work, but only if no one has greed, or lethargy, or any other character problem. (good luck)
Crystal_Bearer
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by blackprince491 on Thu May 29, 2008 5:15 pm
([msg=3569]see Re: Communism[/msg])

Crystal_Bearer wrote:Karl Marx did not invent Communism. He invented Marxism. There is a very distinct difference between the two. This mainly deals with who/how the wealth is spent. Instead of getting into the details, I will give my personal opinion (lol). Communism does not work because it cannot be controlled beyond information. Ignorance of necessity is what causes its downfall. Marxism calls for representation of the masses in decision making. Marxism may work, but only if no one has greed, or lethargy, or any other character problem. (good luck)

there for Marxism will never work as long as humans who are all controlled by emotion are in charge so... basicaly until the robots revolt and take us all over and enslave the world
“If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I will write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always."
blackprince491
Poster
Poster

Post by Revy on Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:30 pm
([msg=4030]see Re: Communism[/msg])

Communism, in its orginal sense of living in a commune, works excellently. For everyone to share everything, for no one to have more then anyone else, to share the power or governenence with everyone... that is perfection. But humans can never attain perfection, so the idea intself is flawed, and as everyone else has pointed out, due to human nature, it is impossible. Selfish beings we are, and if one is selfish, one cannot share rightfully.
Life is full of serious, negative people. Be that annoying little positive person
Revy
New User
New User

Post by Inferno96 on Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:31 am
([msg=4174]see Re: Communism[/msg])

What happens when there is something indivisable and bound to its owner which everyone wants but hardly anyone can supply? How do they share that? I think communisim doesn't work for more reasons than just human nature.
Inferno96
New User
New User

Post by The Lieutenant on Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:41 pm
([msg=4463]see Re: Communism[/msg])

I think the entire concept of Communism is perfectly laid out, except for one element the Human element. The sad truth is that a large number of humans are greedy, and cruel, and shallow, and a bunch of other things. So Communism would only work if humans were not as greedy, and cruel, and shallow. Or if there was some other species that isn't as ignorant.
The Lieutenant
New User
New User

Next

Return to Politics