The Red Flag

Current events and political views (It's not liberal vs conservative , it's better versus worse!)

The Red Flag

Post by Oldandtired on Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:19 pm
([msg=855]see The Red Flag[/msg])

The people's flag is deepest red,
It shrouded oft our martyr'd dead
And ere their limbs grew stiff and cold,
Their hearts' blood dyed its ev'ry fold.

Then raise the scarlet standard high,
Within its shade we'll live and die,
Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer,
We'll keep the red flag flying here.

I am tribalist Anarchist with fundermentalist views on the environment. My view is globalisation - money - is bad - it was created to control to keep us down and not above our stations. A select few run everything. the only way to even make them flinch for second and look about is to hit what they worship.

Globalisation has destroyed morrality and familys - communittys - networks - money destroys all. And so it must go!

what is your view?
Oldandtired
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: The Red Flag

Post by Inferno96 on Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:43 pm
([msg=860]see Re: The Red Flag[/msg])

We create money out of neccesity. Anytime we do something for someone at a cost it is really a monetary system. This will never change unless everyone in the world becomes selfless :|
Inferno96
New User
New User

Post by Levels on Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:06 am
([msg=1027]see Re: The Red Flag[/msg])

I agree, i think the world is run by the select few who know things noone else does.

I believe in organizations like the Illuminati, Bilderburgers, Skull and Bones etc. Ive read loads about that sort of stuff and theres way to much evidence for the things you see to be coincedence.

Check out http://www.illuminati-news.com

I also agree that we are f*cked because noone is selfless nowdays.
Levels
New User
New User

Post by Inferno96 on Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:41 am
([msg=1035]see Re: The Red Flag[/msg])

Now days? No one is selfless! I'm not selfless, you're not selfless, that was my whole point. This is silly until you can convince everyone to do things out of the goodness of their heart. Furthermore, any society where certain people have talents or skills that other people want to use will create a monetary system just due to the nature of people wanting their services and how much of that service they can supply.
Inferno96
New User
New User

Post by TheMindRapist on Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:09 pm
([msg=1222]see Re: The Red Flag[/msg])

There has always been "money", it just used to be shells or even further back meat/goods.
Money is simply more standardized now.
TheMindRapist
Contributor
Contributor

Post by griallia on Sat Apr 26, 2008 2:54 pm
([msg=1419]see Re: The Red Flag[/msg])

Don't argue over the fruitlessness of today's economy. We always had our humble beginnings, bartering corn for meat. It just progressed to gold coins to where we are today.

Another irony is that we are filling our heads with crap, instead of getting rid of it. If the only mental condition that I know of is hallucination. We're all mentally defective.

It's pretty sad too. Money is paper.
There is no point to life, All you can do really is stick around for a while and find something you value. I personally value friends.

There always been a select few, elites. They are at the top of the world, they are the one who controls the game, where there is a hill, there has been those at the top, and those at the bottom. Life is simply a game of king of the hill.

I'm an Anarchist without adjectives.
griallia
New User
New User

Post by Death_Head on Sun May 11, 2008 12:56 am
([msg=2237]see Re: The Red Flag[/msg])

Dude, ur so rite. however if theis is ur view u should join a communist group like i did. and all you people who disagree with his opinion. i tell you, go to Iraq and tell a child with no legs and no father that he has the same rites that we all enjoy because of that "Paper" in your pocket
Death_Head
New User
New User

Return to Politics