**Null*

Intel or AMD? nVidia or ATI? Lenovo or ASUS? All things computing hardware go here

**Null*

Post by hellow533 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:34 am
([msg=70334]see **Null*[/msg])

**Null*
“True hacking is like skydiving, you want to make sure you have arms, because nobody’s going to be there to pull the chute for you.”
hellow533
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: **Null*

Post by pretentious on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:00 am
([msg=70339]see Re: **Null*[/msg])

how appropriate :geek:
Goatboy wrote:Oh, that's simple. All you need to do is dedicate many years of your life to studying security.

IF you feel like exchanging ASCII arrays, let me know ;)
pretentious wrote:Welcome to bat country
pretentious
Poster
Poster

Post by mShred on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:52 pm
([msg=70349]see Re: **Null*[/msg])

Am I missing something here? Or was this more of a up one post count kinda thing? I might have just been gone too long..

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by hellow533 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:40 pm
([msg=70353]see Re: **Null*[/msg])

I was editing the post when it lagged out and wouldn't let me do anything. I suppose you are moving databases. When I came back, the previous information (Which I did not save) showed up as **Null*...

I don't know why, so I submitted a bug report. On that topic, did my article do the same thing? When I first submitted it the same thing happened, want to make sure you actually got it.
“True hacking is like skydiving, you want to make sure you have arms, because nobody’s going to be there to pull the chute for you.”
hellow533
Poster
Poster

Post by limdis on Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:04 pm
([msg=70361]see Re: **Null*[/msg])

hellow533 wrote:I don't know why, so I submitted a bug report. On that topic, did my article do the same thing? When I first submitted it the same thing happened, want to make sure you actually got it.

We have a good number of articles submitted very very recently that will still need to go over. We haven't had the opportunity to go through them just yet. But I personally promise that by tomorrow night they will be either approved or denied.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by hellow533 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:56 pm
([msg=70364]see Re: **Null*[/msg])

^You're a little late, I already have the response on what happened with my article. But thanks for the response anyways. I still want to know what happened to the post however.
hellow533
Poster
Poster

Return to Hardware