Barcode scanner

Intel or AMD? nVidia or ATI? Lenovo or ASUS? All things computing hardware go here

Re: Barcode scanner

Post by Nana111 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:43 am
([msg=79742]see Re: Barcode scanner[/msg])

mariah wrote:you can try this .it tells you how to make it workbarcode scanner

HI there
Thanks for your nice sharing.I am looking for a barcode scanner which supports to scan some normal barcode formats.I have taken a look at your program.It is great.But i want to get a free trial before i decided to own it.Thanks a lot
Nana111
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by centip3de on Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:51 pm
([msg=79755]see Re: Barcode scanner[/msg])

Nana111 wrote:HI there
Thanks for your nice sharing.I am looking for a barcode scanner which supports to scan some normal barcode formats.I have taken a look at your program.It is great.But i want to get a free trial before i decided to own it.Thanks a lot

First off, this thread is going on 5 years old. Don't revive old posts, please. Secondly, the person who posted that hasn't been on in 9 months, I highly doubt they'll reply to you. Thirdly, I can almost guarantee mariah is the owner of that site. If you want to get a free trial, email the reseller directly rather than replying to some post someone made on the forums. Fourthly, it's not a program, it's a DLL. You'll still have to write the code yourself.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by Nana111 on Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:30 am
([msg=79767]see Re: Barcode scanner[/msg])

Thanks for your sincere answers.I'll pay attention to the efficiency in the future.
Nana111
New User
New User

Post by Pregger on Thu May 29, 2014 10:37 pm
([msg=81066]see Re: Barcode scanner[/msg])

mariah wrote:you can try this .it tells you how to make it workbarcode scanner

Hi, can you offer more detialed infomation on your barcode reader, like its compatible applications. Thanks!
Pregger
New User
New User

Post by hongdida on Fri May 30, 2014 1:22 am
([msg=81069]see Re: Barcode scanner[/msg])

Pregger wrote:Hi, can you offer more detialed infomation on your barcode reader, like its compatible applications. Thanks!

It is for .NET platform. Actually, you can use some free source dll, like zxing.
hongdida
New User
New User

Previous

Return to Hardware