Page 1 of 1

ISS Exploit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:14 am
by Mr-GrayHat
This is one of the easiest hacks you can do to a website. It will allow you to change the website around however you want as if you owned it.

What you need:

A IIS vulnerable website. (the best way to find out is to try this hack, if it doesn't work its not vulnerable) Windows xp operating system

1. Goto start and click on Run 2. Type this and press ok: %WINDIR%EXPLORER.EXE ,::{20D04FE0-3AEA1069A2D8-08002B30309D}::{BDEADF00-C265-11d0BCED-00A0C90AB50F} 3. This should open up web folders. Right click in the folder and choose New then Web folder 4. Now type in the URL of the vulnerable site (example: http://yoursite.com) and press next. 5. Click Finish 6. Now any file you put in this folder will upload to the website. To test to see if you got in, create a text file in notepad and name it test. Then try going to http://yoursite.com/test.txt and if it loads your text file, you've officially hacked the site! :geek:

Re: ISS Exploit

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:17 am
by limdis
I've heard about this. I'm pretty sure this only works with XP though. Also this is a very old little trick so chances are not a lot of sites still vulnerable to this.


Disclaimer :
HackThisSite does not support illegal activities.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.

Keep this in mind ladies and gentleman. I'm only leaving this up for research purposes.

Re: ISS Exploit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:26 pm
by mShred
limdis wrote:I've heard about this. I'm pretty sure this only works with XP though. Also this is a very old little trick so chances are not a lot of sites still vulnerable to this.

Well, let's hope not at least.

Re: ISS Exploit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:20 am
by XRahat2011
limdis wrote:I've heard about this. I'm pretty sure this only works with XP though. Also this is a very old little trick so chances are not a lot of sites still vulnerable to this.


Disclaimer :
HackThisSite does not support illegal activities.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.

Keep this in mind ladies and gentleman. I'm only leaving this up for research purposes.



AweSome Answer By This Guy :o !

Re: ISS Exploit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:44 am
by limdis
XRahat2011 wrote:AweSome Answer By This Guy :o !


Well well well. Welcome back. I hope this time you and I can get off to a better start hm? No reason for things to get hostile again.

Re: ISS Exploit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:30 pm
by XRahat2011
limdis wrote:
XRahat2011 wrote:AweSome Answer By This Guy :o !


Well well well. Welcome back. I hope this time you and I can get off to a better start hm? No reason for things to get hostile again.


Yes, I am sorry, I was a little stupid at that time but I am mature now, I am a good understander now :)!
Now I know that hacking is not a easy button to click & you'll become hacker, I have just recently learned all languages of web but still fuck there's a lotttttt more to learn :( I thought learning JS & PHP & SQL will make hacking for me like a butter, hah I was wrong, sorry sir for the sh*t I did in past, & now I truly ask you ----> Can you be my friend?

Thanks!

Re: ISS Exploit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:58 am
by limdis
XRahat2011 wrote:Yes, I am sorry, I was a little stupid at that time but I am mature now, I am a good understander now :)!
Now I know that hacking is not a easy button to click & you'll become hacker, I have just recently learned all languages of web but still fuck there's a lotttttt more to learn :( I thought learning JS & PHP & SQL will make hacking for me like a butter, hah I was wrong, sorry sir for the sh*t I did in past, & now I truly ask you ----> Can you be my friend?


I got your PM. We are cool just as long as things don't go like they did last time. You've been around long enough to know now that most of our members are highly knowledgeable and can really assist in helping out those seeking help. But we don't like to spoon feed and we don't like to have our advice spit back at us just because it might not be exactly what someone wants to hear. So yeah, get back into the game, knock out some challenges post questions if you need, you know the drill. All is forgiven. Again welcome back.

Re: ISS Exploit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:31 pm
by XRahat2011
limdis wrote:
XRahat2011 wrote:Yes, I am sorry, I was a little stupid at that time but I am mature now, I am a good understander now :)!
Now I know that hacking is not a easy button to click & you'll become hacker, I have just recently learned all languages of web but still fuck there's a lotttttt more to learn :( I thought learning JS & PHP & SQL will make hacking for me like a butter, hah I was wrong, sorry sir for the sh*t I did in past, & now I truly ask you ----> Can you be my friend?


I got your PM. We are cool just as long as things don't go like they did last time. You've been around long enough to know now that most of our members are highly knowledgeable and can really assist in helping out those seeking help. But we don't like to spoon feed and we don't like to have our advice spit back at us just because it might not be exactly what someone wants to hear. So yeah, get back into the game, knock out some challenges post questions if you need, you know the drill. All is forgiven. Again welcome back.


Thank You Very Much Bro'! I Believe The Things Will Continue Good :) ! Thanks For The Kindness Bro'!

Re: ISS Exploit

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:34 am
by black-world
There is not much value, but it is worth praising :mrgreen: