ISS Exploit

Discuss the many weaknesses of browser security and ways to mitigate the threat

ISS Exploit

Post by Mr-GrayHat on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:14 am
([msg=68295]see ISS Exploit[/msg])

This is one of the easiest hacks you can do to a website. It will allow you to change the website around however you want as if you owned it.

What you need:

A IIS vulnerable website. (the best way to find out is to try this hack, if it doesn't work its not vulnerable) Windows xp operating system

1. Goto start and click on Run 2. Type this and press ok: %WINDIR%EXPLORER.EXE ,::{20D04FE0-3AEA1069A2D8-08002B30309D}::{BDEADF00-C265-11d0BCED-00A0C90AB50F} 3. This should open up web folders. Right click in the folder and choose New then Web folder 4. Now type in the URL of the vulnerable site (example: http://yoursite.com) and press next. 5. Click Finish 6. Now any file you put in this folder will upload to the website. To test to see if you got in, create a text file in notepad and name it test. Then try going to http://yoursite.com/test.txt and if it loads your text file, you've officially hacked the site! :geek:
Mr-GrayHat
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: ISS Exploit

Post by limdis on Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:17 am
([msg=68298]see Re: ISS Exploit[/msg])

I've heard about this. I'm pretty sure this only works with XP though. Also this is a very old little trick so chances are not a lot of sites still vulnerable to this.

Disclaimer :
HackThisSite does not support illegal activities.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.

Keep this in mind ladies and gentleman. I'm only leaving this up for research purposes.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Post by mShred on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:26 pm
([msg=68366]see Re: ISS Exploit[/msg])

limdis wrote:I've heard about this. I'm pretty sure this only works with XP though. Also this is a very old little trick so chances are not a lot of sites still vulnerable to this.

Well, let's hope not at least.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by XRahat2011 on Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:20 am
([msg=69439]see Re: ISS Exploit[/msg])

limdis wrote:I've heard about this. I'm pretty sure this only works with XP though. Also this is a very old little trick so chances are not a lot of sites still vulnerable to this.

Disclaimer :
HackThisSite does not support illegal activities.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.

Keep this in mind ladies and gentleman. I'm only leaving this up for research purposes.

AweSome Answer By This Guy :o !
My Quote: What Goes UP, Must Come DOWN!
My Signature: Eat Dust!
XRahat2011
New User
New User

Post by limdis on Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:44 am
([msg=69465]see Re: ISS Exploit[/msg])

XRahat2011 wrote:AweSome Answer By This Guy :o !

Well well well. Welcome back. I hope this time you and I can get off to a better start hm? No reason for things to get hostile again.
limdis

Post by XRahat2011 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:30 pm
([msg=69805]see Re: ISS Exploit[/msg])

limdis wrote:
XRahat2011 wrote:AweSome Answer By This Guy :o !

Well well well. Welcome back. I hope this time you and I can get off to a better start hm? No reason for things to get hostile again.

Yes, I am sorry, I was a little stupid at that time but I am mature now, I am a good understander now :)!
Now I know that hacking is not a easy button to click & you'll become hacker, I have just recently learned all languages of web but still fuck there's a lotttttt more to learn :( I thought learning JS & PHP & SQL will make hacking for me like a butter, hah I was wrong, sorry sir for the sh*t I did in past, & now I truly ask you ----> Can you be my friend?

Thanks!
XRahat2011
New User
New User

Post by limdis on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:58 am
([msg=69879]see Re: ISS Exploit[/msg])

XRahat2011 wrote:Yes, I am sorry, I was a little stupid at that time but I am mature now, I am a good understander now :)!
Now I know that hacking is not a easy button to click & you'll become hacker, I have just recently learned all languages of web but still fuck there's a lotttttt more to learn :( I thought learning JS & PHP & SQL will make hacking for me like a butter, hah I was wrong, sorry sir for the sh*t I did in past, & now I truly ask you ----> Can you be my friend?

I got your PM. We are cool just as long as things don't go like they did last time. You've been around long enough to know now that most of our members are highly knowledgeable and can really assist in helping out those seeking help. But we don't like to spoon feed and we don't like to have our advice spit back at us just because it might not be exactly what someone wants to hear. So yeah, get back into the game, knock out some challenges post questions if you need, you know the drill. All is forgiven. Again welcome back.
limdis

Post by XRahat2011 on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:31 pm
([msg=69887]see Re: ISS Exploit[/msg])

limdis wrote:
XRahat2011 wrote:Yes, I am sorry, I was a little stupid at that time but I am mature now, I am a good understander now :)!

I got your PM. We are cool just as long as things don't go like they did last time. You've been around long enough to know now that most of our members are highly knowledgeable and can really assist in helping out those seeking help. But we don't like to spoon feed and we don't like to have our advice spit back at us just because it might not be exactly what someone wants to hear. So yeah, get back into the game, knock out some challenges post questions if you need, you know the drill. All is forgiven. Again welcome back.

Thank You Very Much Bro'! I Believe The Things Will Continue Good :) ! Thanks For The Kindness Bro'!
XRahat2011
New User
New User

Post by black-world on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:34 am
([msg=70953]see Re: ISS Exploit[/msg])

There is not much value, but it is worth praising :mrgreen:
/* by:black world */
Email:hack.china@mail.com