web hosting

Discuss the many weaknesses of browser security and ways to mitigate the threat

web hosting

Post by ratchet1164 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:50 pm
([msg=63635]see web hosting[/msg])

Sorry to ask this question, but i'm wanting to build a website, i would of built my own web server but i don't have the bandwidth to do it, i'm hopeing to look for good web hosting with unlimited everything, php 5 or later along with mysql and support for ruby, but of course runing linux, along with a reasonable price, i found a everything in a web hosting that i wanted except they didn't have php support, any suggestions please? :)

-- Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:00 pm --

anybody know?
ratchet1164
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: web hosting

Post by centip3de on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:10 pm
([msg=63637]see Re: web hosting[/msg])

ratchet1164 wrote:Sorry to ask this question, but i'm wanting to build a website, i would of built my own web server but i don't have the bandwidth to do it, i'm hopeing to look for good web hosting with unlimited everything, php 5 or later along with mysql and support for ruby, but of course runing linux, along with a reasonable price, i found a everything in a web hosting that i wanted except they didn't have php support, any suggestions please? :)

-- Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:00 pm --

anybody know?

This is what you're looking for.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by ratchet1164 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:19 pm
([msg=63638]see Re: web hosting[/msg])

yeah, i'm wanting to build a site with a login page
ratchet1164
New User
New User

Post by centip3de on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:39 pm
([msg=63642]see Re: web hosting[/msg])

ratchet1164 wrote:yeah, i'm wanting to build a site with a login page

Okay? The thing I was trying to convey to you is that people are less likely to help you when you're asking a question that a simple Google search would solve.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by DegreesKelvin on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:43 pm
([msg=63649]see Re: web hosting[/msg])

On topic:
Good hosting can sometimes be a pain to find, I myself use name.com which has a unlimited hosting plan as long as you use it sensible.

Off topic:
This is the only page on the forum where I'm getting those adds when hovering over words, wat?
[14:33:02] <FlutterBurp> Dear princess celestia, i finally found out what Alt + F4 Does, i lost a important document thanks to you. Yours pissed off Twilight sparkle.
DegreesKelvin
New User
New User

Post by tremor77 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:20 pm
([msg=63654]see Re: web hosting[/msg])

TBH - despite negative opinion you hear from a lot of people - GoDaddy has a pretty good unlimited plan at a good price. You can also get SSH access to it. Support for PHP, MySQL and Ruby.

http://www.godaddy.com/hosting/web-hosting.aspx?ci=8971
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Web