NEED HELP

Discuss the many weaknesses of browser security and ways to mitigate the threat

NEED HELP

Post by 15hun on Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:29 pm
([msg=43065]see NEED HELP[/msg])

Hey everyone I'm having a problem kind of like the realistic mission but look at the web address an saw fhjsdfkhdfks.com when i went to the search page it took me to a page that showed with the web address as fhjsdfkhdfks.com/search
an then i went to the contact us page it showed fhjsdfkhdfks.com/contact_us an then when i clicked on link us it showed fhjsdfkhdfks.com/link_us note that it did not showed a login page so i went ahead an try to see what it would do so i put /login it took me to the long page with this like fhjsdfkhdfks.com/login an every time i try to log in i get a error page with fhjsdfkhdfks.com/login?err=pass what to do
I'm A Knowledge Seeker
15hun
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: NEED HELP

Post by mShred on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 pm
([msg=43068]see Re: NEED HELP[/msg])

15hun wrote:Hey everyone I'm having a problem kind of like the realistic mission but look at the web address an saw fhjsdfkhdfks.com when i went to the search page it took me to a page that showed with the web address as fhjsdfkhdfks.com/search
an then i went to the contact us page it showed fhjsdfkhdfks.com/contact_us an then when i clicked on link us it showed fhjsdfkhdfks.com/link_us note that it did not showed a login page so i went ahead an try to see what it would do so i put /login it took me to the long page with this like fhjsdfkhdfks.com/login an every time i try to log in i get a error page with fhjsdfkhdfks.com/login?err=pass what to do

Well how are you trying to log in? With a registered account? Or SQL? cause SQL doesn't work on every login page.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by XORMeBaby on Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:03 am
([msg=43069]see Re: NEED HELP[/msg])

I hardly understood anything you said. If you use proper sentence structure and PERIODS every once and a while we would be more inclined to help you out.
XORMeBaby
Experienced User
Experienced User

Post by 15hun on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:10 am
([msg=43087]see Re: NEED HELP[/msg])

I'm trying to login without a registered account. :oops: I was hoping SQL will help.
I'm A Knowledge Seeker
15hun
New User
New User

Post by msbachman on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:16 am
([msg=43088]see Re: NEED HELP[/msg])

Well, on what basis are you concluding that SQL injections are even applicable? Like mShred said, going off of your unclear initial post there's nothing which necessitates any clues that SQL is even being used, much less vulnerable.
"I'm going to get into your sister. I'm going to get my hands on your daughter."
~Gatito
msbachman
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sanddbox on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:19 pm
([msg=43099]see Re: NEED HELP[/msg])

Sounds much more like an XSS vulnerability what with the err=pass. Also, you don't need to fucking narrate every fucking page you went to.

"So first I went to hackthissite and it showed hackthissite.org then I clicked login and it still showed hackthissite.org then I clicked "forums" and it showed hackthissite.org/forums..." That information is fucking useless. You could at least try to make it not obvious that you don't know jack shit.

P.S. I wouldn't be so rude and douchey, but it's obvious that a) you haz no skillz and want to skiddie it up and b) you're trying to commit an illegal act, which we don't condone.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Return to Web