HTS(HACKTHISSITE) VS HBH(HELLBOUNDHACKERS)

Discuss the many weaknesses of browser security and ways to mitigate the threat

Re: HTS(HACKTHISSITE) VS HBH(HELLBOUNDHACKERS)

Post by Vulpine on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:11 pm
([msg=42367]see Re: HTS(HACKTHISSITE) VS HBH(HELLBOUNDHACKERS)[/msg])

5c71p10v37 wrote:why ban me its freedom of speech

You should probably study the Constitution a little more. No one has any right to free speech here.
Vulpine
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by 5c71p10v37 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:13 pm
([msg=42368]see Re: HTS(HACKTHISSITE) VS HBH(HELLBOUNDHACKERS)[/msg])

WELL I DO
GOING
TO LEAVE
USA
N GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY
IN START A WAR
5c71p10v37
New User
New User

Post by Goatboy on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:21 pm
([msg=42369]see Re: HTS(HACKTHISSITE) VS HBH(HELLBOUNDHACKERS)[/msg])

We despise you because you are either a troll or a moron of galactic proportions.

You make no attempt to appear even semi-coherent, your posts are almost entirely devoid of punctuation, and you seem to have no clue whatsoever of what this site is about. Not only that, but I just reviewed all of your posts and none of them are helpful. You regurgitated a ton of UNIX commands which were of no help on one post, and in another you asked if being a staff member is a paid position. You seem to have a hard-on for caps-lock, which just screams "I have no idea what I'm talking about" to anyone who reads it.

In short, why are you here? To bother us?
Assume that everything I say is or could be a lie.
1UHQ15HqBRZFykqx7mKHpYroxanLjJcUk
Goatboy
Expert
Expert

Post by sanddbox on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:23 pm
([msg=42370]see Re: HTS(HACKTHISSITE) VS HBH(HELLBOUNDHACKERS)[/msg])

I'm just worried that a hacker might gain access to Goatboy's account and ban this tool. It's horrible to think that there would be no way to prove or disprove that Goatboy wasn't the one who banned him.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Post by 5c71p10v37 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:29 pm
([msg=42371]see Re: HTS(HACKTHISSITE) VS HBH(HELLBOUNDHACKERS)[/msg])

Goatboy wrote:We despise you because you are either a troll or a moron of galactic proportions.

You make no attempt to appear even semi-coherent, your posts are almost entirely devoid of punctuation, and you seem to have no clue whatsoever of what this site is about. Not only that, but I just reviewed all of your posts and none of them are helpful. You regurgitated a ton of UNIX commands which were of no help on one post, and in another you asked if being a staff member is a paid position. You seem to have a hard-on for caps-lock, which just screams "I have no idea what I'm talking about" to anyone who reads it.

I'm sorry that you all have misunderstand where I am coming from its not my problem its you all that don't understand an Once again I'm sorry that I use caps a lot i like now leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
N no im not im here to learn an teach others but yall just making a a bunch of accusation over a statement that i have made all i was looking for ppl to say no thats not a better site becuase of this an that now just point finger at me an say this an that
GOING
TO LEAVE
USA
N GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY
IN START A WAR
5c71p10v37
New User
New User

Post by fashizzlepop on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:53 pm
([msg=42373]see Re: HTS(HACKTHISSITE) VS HBH(HELLBOUNDHACKERS)[/msg])

More like Freedom of Mouth-dysentery. I say ban this fucker. Or at least mute him.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Post by sanddbox on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:58 pm
([msg=42374]see Re: HTS(HACKTHISSITE) VS HBH(HELLBOUNDHACKERS)[/msg])

5c71p10v37 wrote:
Goatboy wrote:We despise you because you are either a troll or a moron of galactic proportions.

I'm sorry that you all have misunderstand where I am coming from its not my problem its you all that don't understand an Once again I'm sorry that I use caps a lot i like now leave me alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
N no im not im here to learn an teach others but yall just making a a bunch of accusation over a statement that i have made all i was looking for ppl to say no thats not a better site becuase of this an that now just point finger at me an say this an that

I've already said why this site is better. Now GTFO.

HTS User Composition:
95% Male
4.98% Female
.01% Monica
.01% Goat
sanddbox
Expert
Expert

Post by msbachman on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:38 pm
([msg=42380]see Re: HTS(HACKTHISSITE) VS HBH(HELLBOUNDHACKERS)[/msg])

5c71p10v37 wrote:why ban me its freedom of speech

What did you hope to accomplish here? To convince us that we shouldn't use this site, instead go over to HBH and do their challenges in lieu of those on here?

If you come onto a forum, write about a dozen posts, and then bash said forum and direct users to use a 'competing' forum, THIS is what happens.

GOING
TO LEAVE
USA
N GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY
IN START A WAR

Typical. Bash the US as a terrorist nation (re:your avatar) and then seek refuge in the Bill of Rights.
"I'm going to get into your sister. I'm going to get my hands on your daughter."
~Gatito
msbachman
Contributor
Contributor

Post by insomaniacal on Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:58 pm
([msg=42388]see Re: HTS(HACKTHISSITE) VS HBH(HELLBOUNDHACKERS)[/msg])

I've done some missions at HBH, never stayed there, never really saw a reason to stay there either. I figure it'd be a decent site if it got cleaned up a bit.
It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes
insomaniacal.blog.com
insomaniacal
Addict
Addict

Post by tremor77 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:56 pm
([msg=42391]see Re: HTS(HACKTHISSITE) VS HBH(HELLBOUNDHACKERS)[/msg])

http://siteanalytics.compete.com/hackthissite.org+hellboundhackers.org/ - Visitor Traffic Comparison

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/top-5-websites-to-learn-how-to-hack-like-a-pro/ - Article about top 5 hacking websites... don't see HBH on there at all.. HTS however, gets high praise.

HTS has some of the most exciting personalities of any forum, I've ever been on... not too mention some very good programming and IT professionals. A serious and well intentioned question will be answered here quickly and most accurately than nearly any other site that I've dealth with.

Just my 2.5 cents.
tremor77
Contributor
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Web