Way around javascript?

Discuss the many weaknesses of browser security and ways to mitigate the threat

Way around javascript?

Post by kenizl_86 on Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:56 pm
([msg=76674]see Way around javascript?[/msg])

I'm not sure if this is the area to post this in, so please move it if it needs moving.

Anyway, I was wondering if someone could help me with a little problem I'm having. I need to get around this javascript section of a particular webpage:

*site removed*

But I'm not that fluent in javascript, so I was wondering if someone would help me. I need to circumvent this button on the page and go straight to the download. I need this to happen because on the webpage, you need to complete an offer (presented to you after you click the button) and it will automatically detect if you have completed the offer and will then download the file. The only problem is that this doesn't work at all for me, so I need to just go around it.

Thanks for any tips!

-- Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:31 pm --

Anyone?
kenizl_86
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Way around javascript?

Post by Kataclysmic on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:57 pm
([msg=77719]see Re: Way around javascript?[/msg])

Alright so what you need to do is get firebug or something similar for whatever browser you have. Then use that to edit the javascript. You are going to need to learn js in order to do this. Read all js on the page that is there or is linked on the page and see in what order they are called. Then from that you can change it to validate the survey whenever.
http://lawofcode.com
What will you learn?
Kataclysmic
New User
New User

Re: Way around javascript?

Post by LoGiCaL__ on Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:45 pm
([msg=77757]see Re: Way around javascript?[/msg])

Depending on whether you're on linux or not you can look into this and check the source and try to post values as needed:

http://linux.about.com/library/cmd/blcmdl1_GET.htm
LoGiCaL__
Addict
Addict

Return to Web