Need help making a BruteForce programme

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Re: Need help making a BruteForce programme

Post by KthProg on Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:04 pm
([msg=74161]see Re: Need help making a BruteForce programme[/msg])

Awesome which method did you go for?
Did you test it on a made up password yet?
KthProg
Poster
Poster

Blog: View Blog (0)

Post by DrRoach on Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:26 pm
([msg=74486]see Re: Need help making a BruteForce programme[/msg])

Hey I know that I've been away for a while but I've been really busy but I have an application using combinations, I know it's a pain to do it this way but on my computer it takes roughly 12 minutes to run through every single possibility on my computer using a password length of 5 letters. The only problem I'm having now being kinda inexperienced in coding is that I don't have a clue how to get the programme to enter these values into a password section of a login if that's even possible. Can anyone offer me any advice on this like a link to a website which will explain or even an explanation on here. Thanks

-- Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:29 pm --

Kthprog only just realised this thread has gone to a second page -.- I have the programme fully working but don't know how to add it to a login, password situation. Do you know what I can do to fix this? Thanks
DrRoach
Poster
Poster

Post by centip3de on Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:02 pm
([msg=74508]see Re: Need help making a BruteForce programme[/msg])

DrRoach wrote:Hey I know that I've been away for a while but I've been really busy but I have an application using combinations, I know it's a pain to do it this way but on my computer it takes roughly 12 minutes to run through every single possibility on my computer using a password length of 5 letters. The only problem I'm having now being kinda inexperienced in coding is that I don't have a clue how to get the programme to enter these values into a password section of a login if that's even possible. Can anyone offer me any advice on this like a link to a website which will explain or even an explanation on here. Thanks

-- Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:29 pm --

Kthprog only just realised this thread has gone to a second page -.- I have the programme fully working but don't know how to add it to a login, password situation. Do you know what I can do to fix this? Thanks

You would need something to simulate key input, which means you would probably (assuming you're on Windows) be using something like SendInput() WinAPI function. More can be found on it, here.
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by DrRoach on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:05 pm
([msg=74571]see Re: Need help making a BruteForce programme[/msg])

Thanks for the link centipede it's a big help !!
DrRoach
Poster
Poster

Previous

Return to General