hacker for hire

General technological topics without their own forum go here

hacker for hire

Post by secretjen on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:39 pm
([msg=73033]see hacker for hire[/msg])

Hi, i'm looking for a skilled hacker willing to get the job done for some cash. I respect the time you guys put into your craft, and i'm sure some of you are down to get a job done for a payment. "Hacker for hire" at best. I realize the amount of hate that is probably going to be put on me by this thread, and i can completely reason with it, i wouldn't care too much for an outsider just trying to squeeze his way through the works of a community by means of a payment,----but i'm not here to cause any trouble/shit-talk forums, just a curious enlister. So if your a hacker who wants use your wits for some cash, please contact me with your anon email/pm or what have you and hopefully we can work something out.
Last edited by secretjen on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
secretjen
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: h4h

Post by limdis on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:45 pm
([msg=73036]see Re: h4h[/msg])

Welcome to HTS. We can't officially support this. However what happens outside of here is beyond our business. So, as long as you aren't listing specifics of anything illegal in nature (in the open forum) you are ok. Also, you will need to have at least two posts in the forums to use the forum message system.
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to General