Trojan Noob

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Trojan Noob

Post by Tight Brain on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:02 pm
([msg=72569]see Trojan Noob[/msg])

I used to visit this site in my teenage years wanting to learn how to become a hacker.
Obviously it was not meant to be because i didn't learn how to do anything really, i just gained a bit of knowledge.

Back when i was a teenager i went to school with two guys that where really into hacking and they would talk to me and teach me things. They told me how Trojans work and even sent me a few different ones to try out. Now all i had to do was send somebody the server and then i could control the computer with the client. Obviously i would only send it to friends that would agree so i could test it out and play ;)

Anyway i'm guessing that's looked upon as pretty weak in the hacking world, because i didn't learn exactly what i was doing, just how to do it. Now i want to learn how to do this again, but i have no idea where those guys would get all of their "gear" from. So where would i look for tools like this? I know Pro's just create their own but i'm no pro :lol:
Tight Brain
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Trojan Noob

Post by fashizzlepop on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:14 pm
([msg=72570]see Re: Trojan Noob[/msg])

I think you mixed up the whole client vs. server bit.

You might find some shit like that on hackforums but you'll probably also get infected yourself. I forget some of the sites I used to know that hosted loads of samples.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Post by Tight Brain on Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:49 pm
([msg=72571]see Re: Trojan Noob[/msg])

Thanks for the reply. Im guessing all of that is kind of out dated now then?
Tight Brain
New User
New User

Post by fashizzlepop on Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:13 pm
([msg=72572]see Re: Trojan Noob[/msg])

What stuff? Trojans? No, not really. Still pretty prevalent.
The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty; it's merely twice as big as it needs to be.
fashizzlepop
Developer
Developer

Post by WallShadow on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:13 am
([msg=72587]see Re: Trojan Noob[/msg])

Perhaps you should learn some programming of your own and start trying to figure out how to program a trojan yourself.
WallShadow
Contributor
Contributor

Post by -Ninjex- on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:30 am
([msg=72589]see Re: Trojan Noob[/msg])

WallShadow wrote:Perhaps you should learn some programming of your own and start trying to figure out how to program a trojan yourself.

+1

Trying to get your hands on a Trojan to send to others, will probably infect your machine with something that could be arguable worse anyways.
Backdoor, Rootkit, Botnet, 2 Trojan's
:twisted:
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by CAHEK on Sat May 31, 2014 1:16 pm
([msg=81111]see Re: Trojan Noob[/msg])

i know the topic a bit older but anyway would like clarify about trojan (bot).

first, you have to define why do you need it? there are different trojans (bots) that does absolutely different jobs such as trojan (bot) for ddos attack or banking trojan (bot) and etc. for example if you want banking bot you can find zues-group bots in public like: zues, ice9, spyeye, citadel you and etc (just google it) but don't think they will work well, i mean they will but not with the latest browses but at least you can practice on it, and get some knowledge about how thing works

good bots cost money. approximately price is 5-200k, from some providers you can rent, lets say by paying 10-15% from profit. also you have to know if you for example bought bot that cost 5k doesn't mean you will earn money straight away no, the same amount (minimum) you will need for other tolls to set up cool working botnet and look after it by using those tolls like fast-flux server, exploit, loader, good crypt service and so on.

hope you find it useful
CAHEK
New User
New User

Post by cyberdrain on Sat May 31, 2014 3:48 pm
([msg=81115]see Re: Trojan Noob[/msg])

This is definitely a necro and not useful any more. It's more than a year old and OP hasn't logged in for more than a year either.

Edit: I saw this was your first post. So for what it's worth: welcome to the forums! Usually when the OP is gone and the thread died a few months it's usually a necro to post. Not all threads are that way though, so when you see someone has done it previously and not get the thread locked, try posting and see what happens. Unless you do it in excess there is usually no penalty, but be careful not to overdo it.
Last edited by cyberdrain on Sat May 31, 2014 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Free your mind / Think clearly
cyberdrain
Contributor
Contributor

Post by CAHEK on Sat May 31, 2014 5:23 pm
([msg=81121]see Re: Trojan Noob[/msg])

cyberdrain wrote:This is definitely a necro and not useful any more. It's more than a year old and OP hasn't logged in for more than a year either

yeah you actually right, it is necro topic, but anyway i think for newbies some infos will be useful
CAHEK
New User
New User

Post by cyberdrain on Sat May 31, 2014 5:30 pm
([msg=81122]see Re: Trojan Noob[/msg])

I'd say that when newbies want that info again, they'll probably ask for it. If you've read the rules, you know it's not a good idea to just go dig up very old threads and that as your first post. We'll see what the mods say.
Free your mind / Think clearly
cyberdrain
Contributor
Contributor

Next

Return to General