Bypassing LanSchool

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Bypassing LanSchool

Post by TheWave on Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:07 pm
([msg=71813]see Bypassing LanSchool[/msg])

Ok so my school recently installed LanSchool (A program that monitors students computers) on our primarily OS X WAN network. I would like to bypass this and have some pretty good computer knowledge. I want to know how i could go about this. All the traffic is routed through our main network so i could simply disable internet connection but then they would wonder why my screen is not showing up. Does anyone know how i could maybe figure out HOW and to WHERE they are sending this screen info and then i could try to write a script that replaces the screenshot of my screen with another image of a document or something. My question is how do i look at that traffic, or could someone point me in the right direction? At this point i do not have the admin password but i will work on that. Thank you
TheWave
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bypassing LanSchool

Post by limdis on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:29 pm
([msg=71814]see Re: Bypassing LanSchool[/msg])

Just hearing the program for the first time I would start with the source. Get it and learn all you can about it.
http://www.lanschool.com/
"The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear..."
"Drink all the booze, hack all the things."
limdis

Re: Bypassing LanSchool

Post by Cyber Criminal on Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:07 am
([msg=76189]see Re: Bypassing LanSchool[/msg])

Hey there is a good LanSchool trick here: http://kehoesecurity.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3

Works very well and upgrades your lanschool process to a teacher which can be fun, file is clean but your running it on a school system so it's a win win :L

Have fun.

Note: you do have to sign up to the forum which is kinda lame but there you go.
Cyber Criminal
New User
New User

Return to General