Revenge

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Revenge

Post by matmamat on Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:44 am
([msg=71129]see Revenge[/msg])

Hey guys,

My hotmail account has been hacked, so I want to get my revenge, the hacker added his mail to the safety addresses for password recovery (*removed*) so I would like some advices about the right way to mail bomb his address anonymously.

Thanks in advance, and feel free to make his life harder now that you have his address.
matmamat
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Revenge <- nope

Post by weekend hacker on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:19 am
([msg=71132]see Re: Revenge <- nope[/msg])

Contact MS, and explain the situation. They probably have procedures for this and will give some sort of option where you can explain the situation(could possibly only be available through the phone). They'll most likely ask you some questions that you can only answer if you ware the proper owner of the account before the date where it got stolen from you. (use https://account.live.com/acsr before trying the phone option)
Do NOT post other peoples email here even if he supposedly hacked your account. (how do you even know the address of the secondary email, does MS post this info??)
Revenge is hardly ever worth your time. You should be thinking about how he got access to your account and fixing the situation so this kind of stuff doesn't happen again. Is your computer vuln? Did you neglect to use the security settings? Was your security question too easy? Was this related to the latest skype password reset vuln?(also microsoft these days)

Good luck
<Yoda> if someone says something i don't like, i ban him, ban whoever defends him, and then ban the witnesses...
weekend hacker
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Revenge

Post by not_essence2 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:15 pm
([msg=71158]see Re: Revenge[/msg])

^.
Also, remember the ToS.
not_essence2
Poster
Poster