Password finder/cracker

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Password finder/cracker

Post by 098john on Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:48 am
([msg=70073]see Password finder/cracker[/msg])

Im trying to use ftp to enter my website , i know the user name but the problem is how to get the password to login to the site as the admin because i have forgotten the password i used.....?? Im a newbie here and i would appreciate any help....is there any software needed ?? I have tried password recovery but its not working.
098john
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Password finder/cracker

Post by centip3de on Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:22 am
([msg=70075]see Re: Password finder/cracker[/msg])

098john wrote:Im trying to use ftp to enter my website , i know the user name but the problem is how to get the password to login to the site as the admin because i have forgotten the password i used.....?? Im a newbie here and i would appreciate any help....is there any software needed ?? I have tried password recovery but its not working.

This sounds really sketchy to me... But why not just uninstall and reinstall FTP?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Re: Password finder/cracker

Post by Muscles05 on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:29 am
([msg=70108]see Re: Password finder/cracker[/msg])

To go along with this, I am looking for a working Apex. Can't find a download that actually works.
Muscles05
New User
New User

Return to General