Free Proxy Lists - Updated Every 30 Minutes

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Free Proxy Lists - Updated Every 30 Minutes

Post by tenzu on Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:06 am
([msg=68201]see Free Proxy Lists - Updated Every 30 Minutes[/msg])

Hi guys,

Just thought I would let you know about this new site where you can download over 5000 proxies at a time for free (normally sits around 7500). You can download by anonymity level (transparent, anonymous, elite), by location (eastern europe, western europe, north america, asia, middle east) or just download the entire list.

The lists are updated every 30 minutes without fail and are, as I have already said above, completly free. They are now the biggest supplier of free proxy lists in the world... a lot bigger then HMA thats for sure!

They also offer anonymous emailing services, a web proxy & a referrer stripping service so that you can anonymise your links, send anonymous email and bypass filters at school / uni etc. I have been using the email service for a variety of things and I have found it to be pretty good.

Proxies Link: Click Here
Site Link: Click Here

Thanks! :)
tenzu
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Free Proxy Lists - Updated Every 30 Minutes

Post by centip3de on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:13 am
([msg=68203]see Re: Free Proxy Lists - Updated Every 30 Minutes[/msg])

tenzu wrote:Hi guys,

Just thought I would let you know about this new site where you can download over 5000 proxies at a time for free (normally sits around 7500). You can download by anonymity level (transparent, anonymous, elite), by location (eastern europe, western europe, north america, asia, middle east) or just download the entire list.

The lists are updated every 30 minutes without fail and are, as I have already said above, completly free. They are now the biggest supplier of free proxy lists in the world... a lot bigger then HMA thats for sure!

They also offer anonymous emailing services, a web proxy & a referrer stripping service so that you can anonymise your links, send anonymous email and bypass filters at school / uni etc. I have been using the email service for a variety of things and I have found it to be pretty good.

Proxies Link: Click Here
Site Link: Click Here

Thanks! :)

Self-advertising fail. Also, why wouldn't people just use TOR if they want so much security?
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by mShred on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:43 pm
([msg=68206]see Re: Free Proxy Lists - Updated Every 30 Minutes[/msg])

centip3de wrote:Self-advertising fail. Also, why wouldn't people just use TOR if they want so much security?

Maybe because Tor isn't the all-perfect unbreakable thing you make it out to be.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by centip3de on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:32 am
([msg=68218]see Re: Free Proxy Lists - Updated Every 30 Minutes[/msg])

mShred wrote:Maybe because Tor isn't the all-perfect unbreakable thing you make it out to be.

I'm well aware that nothing is perfectly secure, including TOR. However, TOR has a much better chance of being secure and anonymous versus a few random proxies posted on another random site. This is mainly due to the fact that:

1. TOR servers have a higher tendency to encrypt all incoming/outgoing traffic
2. TOR servers have a higher tendency to not keep a log of all traffic
3. The TOR browser itself doesn't keep a history, tries to enforce HTTP everywhere, and tries to disable Javascript if it can. All of this functionality comes built in, so there is a lower probability that you may mess up from just being forgetful and or just being ignorant.
4. TOR goes through multiple proxies, rather than just one, making it much more difficult for someone to track you.
5. Depending on the site, TOR exclusive sites (.onion) may also encrypt/not log all or most of your traffic to the point that your own ISP will have quite the difficult deciphering what exactly you were doing.

This, once again, like mShred said, IS NOT PERFECT, I can't stress this enough. All TOR does is give you a higher probability of being anonymous, as perfect/permanent anonymity (whilst connected to the Internet) is just as much a myth as Goatboy not being awesome. You can always get by perfectly free using HideMyAss, or get caught while using TOR.

I apologize if I've been making TOR seem as though it is the Higgs Boson on a computer, it was not meant, or true. However, like I previous stated, anonymity is a numbers game, but I personally will prefer to take the numbers that give me a higher chance.

~Cent
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -Rick Cook
centip3de

Post by ghost107 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:47 am
([msg=68221]see Re: Free Proxy Lists - Updated Every 30 Minutes[/msg])

Adding to centip3de post.
One unique feature that TOR has, is packet segmentation, on the entry point of the tor network the packet is segmented, and sent thru tor network, and rebuild on the output server, this makes it harder to track thru where the packet has been.
ghost107
Poster
Poster

Return to General