Hacking Tutorial?

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Hacking Tutorial?

Post by DaHackingGod on Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:20 am
([msg=61600]see Hacking Tutorial?[/msg])

So I dont see any hacking tutorials to start off with. I got threw the basic missions but I want to tackle the realistic missions and just cant figure it out. Does someone have a good tutorial that will get me the skills to complete the realistic missions?
DaHackingGod
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Hacking Tutorial?

Post by PinkFloyd22 on Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:13 pm
([msg=61601]see Re: Hacking Tutorial?[/msg])

You don't need a hacking tutorial,go to the thread for the realistic mission you wanna do and read the tips you get there,and from there you google and read more about that subject.You keep doing missions like that you will find out a lot of new things,after that you keep researching stuff and maybe look into programing or anything that seems good to you.Hacking is not like a test you learn in school you dont get exactly what you need on the test,like 10 pages from a specific book,here you gotta read thousand of material and work really hard,hacking isn't easy if you are a person that quits the moment a problem occurs you will not learn to hack on the opposite you need to solve a milion problems before you could call yourself a hacker.
Good luck :D
^_^
PinkFloyd22
Experienced User
Experienced User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Hacking Tutorial?

Post by mShred on Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:50 pm
([msg=61605]see Re: Hacking Tutorial?[/msg])

Hacking doesn't have a set of rules. Looky here.
Hacking is more of a mindset, combined with particularly good computer knowledge.
For those about to hack, I salute you.
teehee
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to General