At first I apologise for my slowness, I can't speak english very well and also I wrote to some other forums with this topic. Well, I'll explain closely my suspicion to make it clearer that I'm not hunting for the fiction. Quite a lot of weird things happens on my pcs, so I don't mention everything. Fact that all just CAN be interpreted as a coincidence makes me crazy. So for example:
1. One time my computer was spontaneously rebooting several times a day. Without apparent reason it stopped itself again.
2. I was looking for a job in one city and every time I opened any offer (on a different sites) in that place, the browser crashed. Other sites worked fine.
3. While communicating through ICQ it often switches to different language on keyboard, so I can't write correctly. It happens mostly when talking to one person and at times when it's somehow sharpened between us. This never happened to me before and I use icq for cca 10 years..
4. One day the computer failed to start. I decreased overclocking, which ran steadily before, and it works again.
5. Once I played the game and every time I made a mistake of inattention (like missed the turn onto the road or died), the game crashed. It was happening many times consecutively, so I had to stop play. And again, it works fine now without apparent reason.
I installed a new OS, but these anomalies are still here. And it happens on my both pcs:
1. board asus a7n8x-x, amd athlonXP 2500+, radeon 9800, seagate hdd, os XP, antivir NOD32, firewall netlimiter2
2. DFI NF4 Infinity, amd opteron 144, radeon hd4850, 2x hdd seagate, hdd samsung, os XP + 7, antivir a firewall in XP like above and in 7 without anything.
My home network consists of adsl router and switch.