Back again :D

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Back again :D

Post by slayertheory on Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:14 am
([msg=10872]see Back again :D[/msg])

Hey guys, this is my new HTS account, I lost the details for my old one. It's been almost three years since I first created my old HTS account. When I first came here I was computer illiterate and stumbled upon the site looking for a quick way to become uber leet haxxorz and learn how to steal RuneScape accounts (lol) I left 12 months later with a solid, invaluable knowledge of computers and the internet generation itself, that I doubt I could have learned so well anywhere else. I learnt about the "hacking" culture and how very much more complicated and in depth it was then just being able to steal people's passwords. Most importantly, I had very much fun here on the site and CS.net. In my absence of the past 2 years I see the site has had a great makeover and that good old CS has been replaced by HTS' very own forum. Although I was learning so much about coding and computers, HTS just wasn't doing it for me anymore and I spent the in between time playing World of Warcraft. However today I just had a sudden urge to jump on old HTS for the first time in 2 years...and, I daresay I'm back for good. Loooking forward to checking out the forums and all the old challenges, and the new ones.
Going to be starting to program again, have to re download all the old programs like my C++ coder and stuff. I was starting to get good at it when I left. Anyway, I will leave the post here, got a lot to check out

Thanks HTS for all the knowledge you have provided me with, that has helped me in countless ways since I left last. I logged on almost everyday for a year since I first created my account, hoping that I would be able to steal someone's RS account. Thanks to HTS I gained a knowledge of the internet and it's culture that has been invaluable. The site delivered so much more than just a quick way to steal RS money. (Actually, I still don't know any foolproof way you would do that. That's what it's about though there's no ultimate hack tool that let's you do anything!) :D Good to be Back, Slayertheory
slayertheory
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Back again :D

Post by thedotmaster on Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:02 pm
([msg=11015]see Re: Back again :D[/msg])

Anyone who mentions RuneScape, World of Warcraft and hacking in a post ought to be perm. banned.
thedotmaster
Contributor
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Back again :D

Post by thedotmaster on Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:04 pm
([msg=11046]see Re: Back again :D[/msg])

43635 wrote:i hack runeskape acounts cause im leet.

You don't know the meaning of the word "hack".
thedotmaster
Contributor
Contributor

Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to General