greetings

General technological topics without their own forum go here

greetings

Post by netzty on Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:07 am
([msg=10117]see greetings[/msg])

hello there to everyone, just new to the website, found this website while trying to find some things out about hacking. i'm a complete idiot in this field of computers, but i would like to learn it, or at least the basics. i was wondering if anyone would be able to point me into the right direction as where to start. my objective is to be able to hack my own website and my own email. (and perhaps prank around with other people's email, but that's for later on). so if anyone would be able to tell me: go there or there, i would greatly appriciate it. i'll admit i haven't fully checked the forum and website yet, considering it's quite big, so i'll check it out some more, but i doubt i will immediatly find what i'm looking for, thus the reason for my post here.

thank you in advance.
netzty
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: greetings

Post by leonidas_heaven on Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:39 am
([msg=10119]see Re: greetings[/msg])

Hey firstly don't think yourself and anyone else idiot ever.If u take yourself as an idiot you will be an idiot for ever..

Secondly No one is going to teach u and only u are going to teach yourself...we can only help...This site is very good for both newbies and professionals to practice there skill..Try missions at your OWN if need help on any topics search Google.Moreover you can also ask from me.

Have fun..you have to do your missions yourself...ask for help but never cheat.. :mrgreen:

Challenges are not meant to be taken easily but they are meant to be Taken Seriously - - By LH
Challenges are not meant to be taken easily,rather they are meant to be taken Seriously
leonidas_heaven
Experienced User
Experienced User

Fellow Members

Post by leonidas_heaven on Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:03 am
([msg=10298]see Fellow Members[/msg])

Yeah its Leonidas.heaven posting on all types of forums,if any one is out there in search of friend,contact me, I can provide good thought,help and knowledge >Believe me we will learn a lot.
Challenges are not meant to be taken easily,rather they are meant to be taken Seriously
leonidas_heaven
Experienced User
Experienced User

Return to General