internet help

General technological topics without their own forum go here

internet help

Post by revolutinaryG on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:34 am
([msg=76792]see internet help[/msg])

Okay i have a at&t iphone 4 running on net10 . about a month ago my internet stop working. So i call the company and they tell me my internet has been shut off cause i use to much data n i violated the terms an conditions. so i was wondering if anyone could giude me or had any ideas on how to get internet on my iphone other than wifi???
revolutinaryG
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: internet help

Post by VvGHOSTvV on Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:18 am
([msg=76796]see Re: internet help[/msg])

Buy a bigger/better data plan. :ugeek:

iPhones (to my knowledge) connect to the internet via the data plan, or wifi. Without ILLEGALLY HACKING your phone to get free data, your options aren't looking very good. Assuming you don't have access to wifi, and you can't use a data plan. I would say you are up a creek without a pattle man. Sorry to be the one to deliver this news.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU
VvGHOSTvV
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: internet help

Post by mShred on Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:15 pm
([msg=76799]see Re: internet help[/msg])

Ghost is right. You're really in a tight pickle. Tethering through your phone isn't a good idea on a limited data plan. They're pretty good at noticing things like that. Your best bet is honestly to roll with using wifi everywhere you go. It's pretty abundant and not to spendy.
And I can tell you now, there's no way to get free data through your phone. That would require an insane amount of hackery into the carriers towers, which wouldn't even go unnoticed for very long.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Return to General