Help

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Help

Post by TheIronPuus on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:16 am
([msg=76715]see Help[/msg])

Hey everyone,
I'm New to this stuff, but i am in dire need of help. I just ask for the BEST of a computer hacker(s) to help me. If anyone thinks that they are extremely good at hacking please help me. Please. You may contact my email derp to keep it private. You can also use my yahoo messenger, herp to contact me. Please guys I'm begging you.
TheIronPuus
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Help

Post by mShred on Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:24 pm
([msg=76719]see Re: Help[/msg])

What is it exactly that you need help with? HTS doesn't support illegals bro.
But that said, hypothetical talk is just talk. What's the situation?

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by ghost107 on Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:10 pm
([msg=76721]see Re: Help[/msg])

@mShred
I think you should remove the yahoo messenger ID too, since it points to the users Email.
ghost107
Poster
Poster

Post by TheIronPuus on Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:35 pm
([msg=76726]see Re: Help[/msg])

Thank you mshred for helping me out there, but hypothetically, I need to change university grades so that I don't get sent back to my home country and live have to be in gang life again
TheIronPuus
New User
New User

Post by -Ninjex- on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:32 pm
([msg=76728]see Re: Help[/msg])

I don't want to sound harsh here, but here is how it is.
If you knew the consequences of not having good grades. Not saying you didn't try as hard as you could have, but, maybe you could have tried harder.
Changing the grades at your university is illegal, regardless of what the reason of you needing to hack into the system is. You don't have to be stuck in gang life, there are many ways to avoid this, even if the last one means running away to start over anew. I know it can seem hard, but I know how it can be from experience, and it's best just to get away.

I do have morals, and believe the law/justice system has a lot of flaws, but I still have to act in compliance with it.
I'm sorry I can not help you with any of this, but you need to be taking actions on your end to make sure you get away from that, if it is truly the case. However these actions should not be illegal actions. If they are you might be spending time in prison, where you will probably be forced to be an active member in a gang just to survive. You must always weigh the pros and cons of any given situation that is as serious as this.
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
^(-.^)>
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by ghost107 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:59 am
([msg=76729]see Re: Help[/msg])

TheIronPuus wrote:Thank you mshred for helping me out there, but hypothetically, I need to change university grades so that I don't get sent back to my home country and live have to be in gang life again

If you want to change your grades is simple, just get books, course notes, lab notes and study, if you have any problem understanding something you can ask other people too(even in this forum if the material is something we know).

Usually in university, it is better to learn the material before you start the courses, or while you attend courses. if you skip some of them it will be hard to learn the upcoming courses.

As any university, if you failed an exam or got any bad grades and lost your scholarship or something like that, the university gives you a chance to regain your grades by retaking the exams(so study for them, but depending on the university the policy is different from university to university).

End note:
No one is gonna help you hack a university, to get your grades up, school grades must be earned not stolen(we all went thru the same problem), plus its illegal to do this(but if you want to get help for study there are people who will try to help you, not as personal trainers, but as community help).
ghost107
Poster
Poster

Return to General