How to access ny user list and password?

General technological topics without their own forum go here

How to access ny user list and password?

Post by Rockyfelle on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:28 am
([msg=76115]see How to access ny user list and password?[/msg])

So I have this site, not giving out URL, and ive been totally locked out, I think the site mitght have been hacked since my admin password is no longer functional, and the only way to for me to get into the site is via the login, since the hosting sompany is a bunch of deucebags with no support, so how would I proceed to get the user list and retain my password to the site? Since the old pass wont work.

My site URL ends with /login?ReturnUrl=%2f if thats to any help, and here is my login form:
[code][/code]

Hope you can help! Im sure there must be some way for me to get the password back ;)
Rockyfelle
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: How to access ny user list and password?

Post by hellow533 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:55 pm
([msg=76116]see Re: How to access ny user list and password?[/msg])

Rockyfelle wrote:So I have this site, not giving out URL, and ive been totally locked out, I think the site mitght have been hacked since my admin password is no longer functional, and the only way to for me to get into the site is via the login, since the hosting sompany is a bunch of deucebags with no support, so how would I proceed to get the user list and retain my password to the site? Since the old pass wont work.

My site URL ends with /login?ReturnUrl=%2f if thats to any help, and here is my login form:
Hope you can help! Im sure there must be some way for me to get the password back ;)

Cute wording, but you're telling me you're an admin of a website, your admin access no longer works, you won't give the URL or any proof that you own the website, and tell us the hosting company can't help you out.

Going to have to try better than that.
*edit*
Alright, it seems as if it's a Swedish website. I sent an email to the web owner, which should be you. Once I get a reply we'll be all set to go.

Please notice, if I get a reply back stating this is a hoax, I'm sure the administration of Hackthissite will be more than happy to provide them with the IP you used to log in. From there, any legal action they want to take will probably be taken, since it's not hard to get with your provider and find out who you are. Unless of course you want to tell me if this is real or not now. After all, fraud is a major thing going around lately.
“True hacking is like skydiving, you want to make sure you have arms, because nobody’s going to be there to pull the chute for you.”
hellow533
Poster
Poster

Post by mShred on Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:25 pm
([msg=76117]see Re: How to access ny user list and password?[/msg])

If there is a legitimate problem, contacting the administrator of that website will do you better than anything we can offer.

For those about to rock.
mShred
Administrator
Administrator

Blog: View Blog (2)

Post by hellow533 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:55 pm
([msg=76119]see Re: How to access ny user list and password?[/msg])

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=10299&p=76084&sid=71007c783b5822393a52ef896d640198#p76084

Same code and everything. I already sent them an email, anybody else want to submit anything?
“True hacking is like skydiving, you want to make sure you have arms, because nobody’s going to be there to pull the chute for you.”
hellow533
Poster
Poster

Return to General