Looking for a mentor

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Looking for a mentor

Post by Benz1983 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:41 pm
([msg=75320]see Looking for a mentor[/msg])

Hi, I am a total noob with very limited html knowledge..im looking for someone who is willing to help me understand hacking.. Any and all help is appreciated. I do promise to only use any knowledge taught to me for good. :mrgreen: help me ubers n elites.
Benz1983
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Looking for a mentor

Post by hellow533 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:30 pm
([msg=75322]see Re: Looking for a mentor[/msg])

First if you want to start hacking look up "Manzio's complete hacking guide for all major website" on youtube. This will teach you in full detail how to hack yahoo, google, youtube, facebook, etc. with no repercussions and a 0% chance of you get in trouble for it.

Then I want you to search "Manzio's complete hacking guide for all banks and networks" on youtube. This will teach you in full detail how to hack bank accounts, networks, steal client information, use RATs on the FBI, hack runescape etc. with no repercussions.

After you watch these two videos, learn in full detail how to program and operate PHP, HTML, and possibly SQL. After those I want you to look in to network security and OSI layers, then in to wireless hacking, then web hacking, etc. After about 6 months of research come back and ask me this same question. If you seriously need to ask it again I'll send you off to a better place.

You also might want to read those HTS articles that tell you in depth how to do special things for special people just like you.
“Teach me how to hack!”
"What, like, with an axe?"
hellow533
Contributor
Contributor

Post by 3asyMac on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:04 pm
([msg=75328]see Re: Looking for a mentor[/msg])

hellow533 wrote:First if you want to start hacking look up "Manzio's complete hacking guide for all major website" on youtube. This will teach you in full detail how to hack yahoo, google, youtube, facebook, etc. with no repercussions and a 0% chance of you get in trouble for it.<br><br>Then I want you to search "Manzio's complete hacking guide for all banks and networks" on youtube. This will teach you in full detail how to hack bank accounts, networks, steal client information, use RATs on the FBI, hack runescape etc. with no repercussions.<br><br>After you watch these two videos, learn in full detail how to program and operate PHP, HTML, and possibly SQL. After those I want you to look in to network security and OSI layers, then in to wireless hacking, then web hacking, etc. After about 6 months of research come back and ask me this same question. If you seriously need to ask it again I'll send you off to a better place.<br><br>You also might want to read those HTS articles that tell you in depth how to do special things for special people just like you.

To add on, the chrome browser has a cool useful feature that allows you to view the webpage code that was received in it's code form. This will be a great tool if you study how the different websites code their pages. However, it is a pointless feature if you don't do the research that hellow533 recommended first. I have used this feature to play a prank on a friend. I altered some facebook code I copied and when he tried to log in I had it display a fake blue screen of death and then went black. It wasn't a virus but it gave him a heart attack for about 5 min lol.
3asyMac
New User
New User

Post by hellow533 on Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:50 pm
([msg=75331]see Re: Looking for a mentor[/msg])

^I can't tell if you're playing along or serious.
“Teach me how to hack!”
hellow533
Contributor
Contributor

Post by 3asyMac on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:15 pm
([msg=75333]see Re: Looking for a mentor[/msg])

hellow533 wrote:^I can't tell if you're playing along or serious.

Both? If they learned the code and protocols he can try hacking but hacking theories/techniques are extremely hard to implement these days unlike the 80s. Also, hacking is very illegal. Regardless of why and whom unless you are hacking your own property. People who get paid to hack have to get permission from a judge in the form of a warrant. To sum up, I don't expect them to be successful but my prank story was kind of an idea for a better use of the coding knowledge. Also, I have never seen the video if it even exists lol.
3asyMac
New User
New User

Post by hellow533 on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:10 am
([msg=75336]see Re: Looking for a mentor[/msg])

Must... Contain... All... My... RAGE...
“Teach me how to hack!”
hellow533
Contributor
Contributor

Post by 5ilic0n on Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:53 am
([msg=75340]see Re: Looking for a mentor[/msg])

Wow, these responses seem harsh.

Well, it might first be good to ask "What do you actually want to do?". If you can tell us what you're interested in, it's a lot easier to help guide you. If you don't know exactly what you are interested in, then can you tell us your "goal" at least?
5ilic0n
New User
New User

Post by -Ninjex- on Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:15 am
([msg=75349]see Re: Looking for a mentor[/msg])

Hello, Benz

I have created a post for people just like you, and you can find it here viewtopic.php?f=79&t=9726

You should first understand that no one will mentor you, but people will guide you and push you into the right direction; or at least that is what you will get from the respectful people here at hts.

After reading the post, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me in a pm, or on this post.
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Post by 3asyMac on Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:50 am
([msg=75352]see Re: Looking for a mentor[/msg])

5ilic0n wrote:Wow, these responses seem harsh. <br><br>Well, it might first be good to ask "What do you actually want to do?". If you can tell us what you're interested in, it's a lot easier to help guide you. If you don't know exactly what you are interested in, then can you tell us your "goal" at least?

Wasn't meant to be harsh. Sorry benz.
3asyMac
New User
New User

Post by hognosesnake on Sat May 11, 2013 8:07 am
([msg=75550]see Re: Looking for a mentor[/msg])

im looking for mentor for ethical hacking for companies from home im a single dad and i need some extra money on the side for working for certain companies
hognosesnake
New User
New User

Next

Return to General