Archive Service Has Sensitive Information On Me

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Archive Service Has Sensitive Information On Me

Post by Lisson on Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:14 pm
([msg=95556]see Archive Service Has Sensitive Information On Me[/msg])

I'm not sure how exactly this happened, but archive.is managed to collect sensitive information on me. This information is a threat to my reputation and my well-being, not to mention my career. It seems someone uploaded this information about me out of spite. I cannot emphasize this enough: I must somehow delete this content from their server(s).

I have emailed the webmaster multiple times asking politely to delete the content and explaining my situation. I have not gotten a response. I'm not sure if the email account is not active or the webmaster simply doesn't want to respond. I have offered to compensate the webmaster for the deletion of the sensitive content. Yet, I have still not received a response.

I have been studying the layout of the service and it seems that the archive database is spread out over multiple domains (IP addresses).

I have contacted the hosting provider and filed an abuse claim on the grounds of defamatory content and stolen intellectual property. I have not received a response from the hosting provider.

I cannot move forward if this content is not deleted permanently from the server. At this point my options seem to be to limited but not impossible.

I am willing to pay handsomely in bitcoin for a solution to my problem.
Lisson
New User
New User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to General