Friend Needs Help

General technological topics without their own forum go here

Friend Needs Help

Post by Drizna on Sat May 04, 2013 1:20 am
([msg=75469]see Friend Needs Help[/msg])

Hey guys. I was wondering if someone would help one of my friends out? She has an e-mail account that was hacked into by what appears to be a Chacker person. The e-mail on her settings it is trying to send a code to is teehee. Ran a check on it via the internet, and an asian language came up. Not sure which one, appears to be either Chinese, or Vietnemese. Would you be willing to help me get her account back? The e-mail address is teehee. If so I appreciate it dude. Also she has very personal information in this account. If anything, all we need is the answer to the security question to get in. Thanks again dude. --No, thank you. Dude.

Peace,

Drizna

I did some digging on the e-mail address, and where it is from.

The e-mail registers from Beijing. The e-mail ipaddress is teehee. Thanks again, and hopefully this helps. :)
Drizna
Experienced User
Experienced User

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Friend Needs Help

Post by -Ninjex- on Sat May 04, 2013 2:04 am
([msg=75470]see Re: Friend Needs Help[/msg])

As of right now, there is no proof to prove the ownership of this account, therefor we must suspect this account to be a target, if anything.

Hackthissite has a TOS, which states the members are not to participate in illegal activities, therefor, we can not do what you have asked.

Also, as a side note, this forum is publicly available, and posting on a public forum to ask others to hack into an e-mail account is not the smartest idea.

IBTL;
If you're not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you're determined to learn, no one can stop you.⠠⠵
The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you.
-Ninjex-
Addict
Addict

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to General